Day 7

I woke up with a slight headache.

"Ow " I held onto my head and made my way to my bathroom and grabbed some pills.

I grabbed two more and brought a cup filled with water and placed it next to my bed.

I went downstairs to cook something. I saw a note on the table and picked it up.

Well be home late today. Your breakfast is next to the stove.

~Love Eomma

I made breakfast quickly and went to check on Tae. When I got to my room I didn't see him there. I turned around and headed back down stairs.

"Boo!" He came out of the corner scaring me.

"Yahh don't do that" I slapped his arm.

"Your not getting food anymore" I ran downstairs and headed for the kichten. Before I can even enter it he picked me up and threw me on the couch.

"Yahh what was that for!!" He quickly sat down and ate the food I made.

"I didn't say I made food for you"

"Then why is there 2 plates?" He took a huge bite and looked at me.

"Cause they're for me"

"What happened and why am I here at your place?"

"I couldn't just leave you over there while you were all crazy and drunk"

"But what happened? Weren't you drunk?"

"I wasn't that drunk. Even though I did drink a lot"

"Tell me what happened did I do anything wrong? Did I end up talking crazy like I was from a different plant or something?"

"You-" I had a quick flashback of what he did.

"So??" He stared at me with his puppy eyes.

"You kissed me" I stood up from my chair and put my plate in the sink.

"I did? I don't remember"

"Of course you don't remember. But then I lost my first kiss to an alien!" I crossed my hands and stared at the ground.

"Wait we did what!" He almost chocked on his food.

"It's your fault. I lost my first kiss. I was suppose to save it for my childhood boyfriend" I started eating again.

"So you still remember" I could feel him staring at me even though I'm still looking down. I slowly looked him in the eye.

"Yeah....." there was nothing but silence between us.

"Our promise we made as kids. The days where we would just go and play together all day" I nodded as my vision started to become blurry.

He came over and pulled me into a hug.

"Why didn't you just tell me the truth?"

"Cause I was waiting for the right time"

"You can let it all out. I still remember what happened before I got drunk"

I got a quick flashback of my brother at the party and started crying on Tae's shoulder.

"Why would he do this. He always took care of me. I thought he would never do this to me" I started crying it all out. He hugged me tighter as I cried harder. He soon started stroke my hair.

"It's okay" I kept sobbing until I got mad and sad enough to hit the table making on of the cups fall. It broke into pieces.

"I'll clean it up" he let me go and looked for the broom. I kept staring at the broken pieces. I slowly picked one up and stared at it. I soon began cutting my self slowly and let the pain take away my sadness. Taehyung soon saw me cutting my self endlessly and ran to take the broken piece away from me.

"Didn't I tell you to stop cutting yourself. It's not good for you"

"It helps me. It makes the sadness go away"

"Aish" he went and grabbed the first aid kit from the top cabinet. He took my hand that is covered in blood and carefully wiped them away. He took care of them and stared at me.

"You haven't changed at all. Your still a cry baby" I lightly hit his chest making me smile a bit.

"Stop crying. Let's go out" he wiped the rest of my tears with his thumbs. As we stepped out the door we decided to go to a ice cream shop.

"What flavor?"

"Ani I can pay for myself"

"Ani. I'm paying"

"Fine. I want vanilla"

"You always choose vanilla"

"Then why you ask me?" He shrugged his shoulders. After we got our ice cream cones we headed to a park nearby.

As we sat down on some swings and finish out ice cream he asked me something.

"Min Hee-a "

"Hmm" I finished the last bits of my ice cream turned towards him.

"You remember when we were younger we would always think we could fly by just swinging on a swing" he looked up at the sky.

"Yeah. Those were good times"

"Remember our promise?" He stared at him without blinking.

"Which promise. We made so many promises"

"The one we made before I felt" I said nothing for a while and stared at my feet.

"Yeah" I finally looked up at him.

"We promised eachother didn't we?"

"Yeah we did. But then I don't even know if you still like me. I'm just saying. I don't even like you anymore. We were just kids" he got off his swing and came infront of my knees. He held onto my hands. And stared at me. My heart was racing as if it was going to come out.

What's this kind of feeling? Did I fall for him. I can't

"Min Hee. Will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. I sat there having questions go through my head. He slowly put his head down looking at the ground.

"I knew this was going to happen" he stood up and was about to leave.

"Wait, Tae my answer is......

A/N:
Haiiiiiiiiii guys. Sorry I haven't been updating. Even though it's only been two days. Sorry that this is a short chapter and lame. Don't worry its not going to be ending this soon. I've just been a bit blank lately. But.....I made a new FF!! It's called BTS Next Door. Go read it. The first chapter is already out. But Byeeeeeeee.