OLD FRIENDS

I got dree see the next morning in a pair of faded skinny jeans and regular white T. I put my hair in a messy bun and added some mascara to my eyes. I put on my supernatural hoodie on over my shirt and grabbed my bag. "Hello wonderful family that I love so much" I said as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Hello sweetie" my mom said. "Hey maya" my 'dad' Shawn said. I got an orange out of the fridge and waved by to my mother as I left. I walked to school and got there on time. I walked to my locker to see the one and only riley Matthews waiting for me. "Hello peaches" "hey Maya"she said in a bubbly tone. I looked at her. She looked at me. "So..." I said breaking the silence. "So..."she said. She smiled. I looked at her confused. "What did you need to talk to me about? " I asked her. She smiled even bigger. I was sure that if her smile got an inch wider, her face would be froze like that. "I have exciting news. I have a boyfriend!!!" She practically screamed. I Laughed at her craziness. "So who's the lucky guy?" . She smiled at something behind me. "I am" a voice said. I turned around to see little farkle smiling at riley widely. He walked up to her and kissed her cheek and riley turned crimson red. I can't really say this wasn't expected. I mean, a blind man could see that they were perfect for each other. I left them alone and walked to class. On my way I couldn't help but here the whispers. I didn't hear a whole lot but I did hear something about a new kid. I personally couldn't care less bit from what the girls say he was frickin hot. I Laughed at the teenage girls and continued my way to class. I took a seat and waited for the rest of the class. I waved to riley and farkle as they walked in and took a seat. A few minutes later the bell rung and the teacher came in."morning class. I would like to start this wonderful day by first introducing our newest student. Come on in." The door opened and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Would you like to introduce yourself. "Yhe teacher said. He nodded. He finally made eye contact with me. He smirked. "Hello everyone im...
************************************************************
Hello babes. Hope you enjoyed. Vote and Comment on who you think the mysterious boy is.
Later losers.

~Eve