Detention

So after school I searched for the detention room. I finally found it and took a seat in the back. I took out my phone and headphones and put on drown by my favorite band bring me the horizon. I took out my notepad and began to draw. I didn't realize what I was drawing until I looked at it. It was a girl in the corner with a razor. I tend drawing made me feel uncomfortable so I just started over. I heard a noise and looked at the door to see the douche and the bitch walk in. They were all over each other. I roled my eyes and continued to draw. I was interupted by a hand snatching my notepad away. I looked up to see the douche holding my notepad. "What the fuck lucas. Give it back" . He smirked and stood up and raised it higher. I jumped trying to get it but he was like 10 ft tall compared to my height of 5'1. He stated to look throw and I panicked. Those drawings were very personal and no one has ever seen them. Each of them tell a story of my life. I looked at him to see his expression change. He had a sad almost pitiful look in his eyes. He looked at me wide eyed as if to ask 'did this really happen t you'? I finally snatched it from his hands and liked at him with tears in my eyes. "Your an ass i say and run out. I don't even look behind me. I run home and ran to my bathroom. I cry an cry. I take out my razor and cut two slots on wrist. I sit I'm my bathtub and slowly drift off too sleep.*******************************************************
How'd you guys like it. It's Wednesday tell me in the comments and pls vote