Cat! Reader x Cat! Bill - Kittypet

Start from the beginning

You had looked around for a way to get out but came to no uses. Then when you tried to leave you saw the cats who had chased you already at the end of the alley. It looked like they were smirking as they crawled over to you.

"Well, well, well," One cat purred, it was the center one of the three, "Look at what we got here boys, a kittypet."

The two other cats cackled in laughter. The middle cat was the tallest of the three, his hide was was black with random grey stripes. His eyes were both yellow but the right eye was milked out because of a scar that ran along his face.

"You lost little kitty?" He came close to you, making you cower onto your front paws. His tongue licked his sharp teeth.

"She's a pretty kittypet," One of the cats meowed. It was an orange tabby. He came closer.

"She won't be so pretty after we're done with her," The other one hissed. The last cat was a mix, both ginger, and Russian blue. The orange and grey fur swirled together to make a weird combination. The mixed Russian lurched forward with a leap, scaring you.

You folded your ears and got into a defensive position.

"Aww, look boss. She's scared," The tabby cooed. Baring your teeth you crouched and hissed at the three toms.

"You picked yourself a feisty one," Russian mix scoffed. All three cats took a step over to you.

"P-Please, I d-don't want any trouble," You cowered.

It was a trick. You were just planning to play the nice card and see if you could get away with it. If that didn't work you would go down fighting. Either way, someone might get hurt in the end.

"Well unfortunately for you, we're all about trouble, aren't we boys?" The leader cawed.

While the two of you had an intense staring contest, the tabby took notice of the alley. True, mice bones laid around but among them, was cat bones too. His gaze soon fell upon a scratched wall. Etched on the bricks were strange symbols, one he recognized as a triangle with a cat eye.

"uh, boss?" He called quietly.

"Not now, Daven," The leader scolded. He turned his attention back to you, which earned him a glare.

"But boss, I really think we should leave."

The leader ignored the tabby, his focus completely on you. A second passed and his face came closer to yours. Meanwhile, you were waiting patiently for the right time to strike. The gang leader's yellow eyes bore into yours. When he was close enough you bent down onto your front paws.

Instantly you lashed out your claws. Three clear scratch marks adorned the tom's cheek.

"Argh! You're gonna pay for that you little---" He growled, prowling nearer to you. His teeth were bared along with his claws. Then in a flash his paw slashed your face, causing you to fly back.

Your body rolled along the ground. A warm liquid flowed over your fur. You winced as the pain set its mark.

"BOSS!"

"What!?"

"Look around..." The leader looked at the alley walls, then to the floor and finally at you. The black cat narrowed his eyes before backing off on fear. What? Was he a coward? No, he just saw something that would haunt him for the rest of his life.

"No, not again, this petty kitty is not worth my life! Cipher can have her!" The leader scrambled as fast as he could to get out of the alley. The two other cats bolted after him also.

'Ha! I showed them!' You let out a purr.

"That's right you scaredy cats! Run! Run in fear of the great kittypet (Y/N)!" You shouted after them. In pride, you straightened out your posture and smirked. Your tail wagged in satisfaction.