Julian Edelman (Requested)

This is for Caitlin.

You woke up for the rush of excitement. Cause today was the day. The day for? The day that you would be able to practice as the newest team member to the New England Patriots. As a back up quarterback. Which meant you would be meeting Julian Edelman. Which is one of the hottest men ever you've seen. And you couldn't wait to see him shirtless. But enough daydreaming you had to get ready and go! You got dressed in your athletic wear. And put your hair in a ponytail. Then got in your car. As you drove to the arena you were erupting with excitement. Many people were mad that a woman was able to play in an all male football league. But you thought of it as making history. You made Your way over to the gates of the arena and you walked over to Coach Belichic. You went to set your bag down by the bench when a buff shoulder bumped into yours. He turned around to face you and smiled. "You must be Caitlin. Sorry for bumping into you. I'm Julian by the way". You blushed by him knowing your name. "It's fine, Julian".

After practice Julian yelled "Wait up Caitlin!". You turned to find a tired Julian jogging towards you. He pulled up to you and asked "Maybe we could go out for some coffee whenever you're free?". You nodded your head giving him your phone number.

Sorry for taking so long. Hope you enjoy it. This is for CaitlinWardWalsh