Julian Edelman #11 (19) NE, Patriots Requested

This is for Kayla.

Today was the day before Valentine's day. You and Julian had been dating for a year or so. So you were really excited for what he has planned. Once he come home from practice, He taps on your shoulder and you turn around from doing something else. He gives you a quick kiss and then you see a bunch of pink tulips in his hand which he was holding out to you. You put your hands on your mouth and blushed. You said "Thanks babe!". He smiled and started planting kisses down your neck. You giggle. And say "It's not even Valentine's day yet".

"Why cant I give you an early present". Julian mumbled against your skin. The next day you wake up but Julian is not in bed. Instead you find a note on his pillow. It reads " Once you awake you have to come find me". You giggled and got up. After putting on your robe you see a bunch of rose petals leading somewhere. So you followed them. And of course there was Julian, candles were lit, the lights were dimmed and "Your breakfast is served". Julian said in a low voice. You smiled and sat down while he pushed in your chair. After eating Julian played turned on the music and started to take of his shirt and then his sweatpants. You blushed blushed and then then he laughed. All Julian was in was his boxers, you sat down while Julian kissed your neck.