Danny Amendola (4) New England Patriots #80( Requested)

You were sitting there in the Patriots Stadium , watching your boyfriend of 2 years play football. Once the game was done , you congratulated the team on the big win. And you hugged Danny and said "Good job sweetie". When they all went in to the locker room, Julian was still standing there he walked over to you. You and Julian were really good friends sometimes you wondered if Danny was jealous. He had never brought it up so you didn't worry about it. You said " Hey Julian good game". He replied with a smile and said " Thanks y/n". You said " No problem". You two continued to talk and Danny watched. You saw him and said " Come here". He walked over and he said " Hey Julian your still in your gear". He said " Oh yeah ...oops". You and Danny giggled as Julian walked away. You and Danny walked to the car . He said " So whats up between you and Julian". You laughed and said "Sweetie are you jealous?" He blushed and said "What me ... No". You sang " Danny is jealous". He said " Fine I'm jealous...." You smiled and said " Danny I love you not Julian". You both kissed . And he said " I know but it scared me and I just needed to say something". You replied and said " There is nothing to worry about.

This was requested by: Summergilinsskyz