Luke Kuechly #59 Carolina Panthers (Requested) (25)

This is for Fabiola

You were in comfy  running clothes cause of your new job. You were just hired to be a athletic trainer for The North Carolina Panthers. You were surprised  and happy.  They had just given you a date and time to meet them at the field. So you thought you would be a bit early to talk with the coach. You got in your car and made it to the field. You walked over to the coach Ron Rivera and he smiled and said  "Hello you must be Miss. Fabiola!". You nodded your head up and down. You saw one of the hottest men you've seen. Luke Kuechly. He smiled and you blushed.  While you were  warming up the other half of the team while the others were running. Luke was Talking to his teammate Cam Newton and looking at your body up and down slowly. You laughed then went to take a break. while you were getting your water, Luke tapped on your shoulder. You were so shy you had no idea what to say. Luke had so much lust and love in his eyes. 

He laughed and said "Hi my name is Luke but i bet you already knew that".  It was your turn to say something but you struggled to make words come out. You finally said "Ummm my name is Fabiola".  He smiled and said " That's a beautiful name". You blushed and slowly said " Thanks". He giggles and so do you. He nicely asked "Would you maybe want to go out on a date sometime?". Your heart almost burst with so much joy.  You shook your head up and down again with a big smile on your face. you both exchanged numbers and finished the rest if the time of practice.

This is for FabiolaOrtizMartinez  and i would like to say Im very sorry about the long wait. I've been very busy.