Chapter 3: Daryl's true side

You woke up to the sound of giggling and you saw Daryl still sleeping by your side. You tried to get up but Daryl gently grabbed your arm. "Where do y' think your going sweetheart?" He asked getting up. He kissed your cheek and got up, He lifted you up and Daryl went outside. You went in the part of the block and there was an open door. There was a telephone and a few other things that where there. You stayed there for about 20 minutes until you heard people running. You went to the door and saw Lori, Carl, and, Maggie. "In here come on." You said and led everyone in.

You covered the door, and Lori was screaming. "Is she giving birth?" You asked. "Yes she is, bad timing to." "Your gonna have to cut the baby out. Please just do it Maggie, I need this baby to live." You went to help and Carl covered the door. The sound of screams and crys filled the room, then a gunshot went . You turned around and saw Carl shot his mother. You went up to Maggie and gently picked up the baby. "Its a girl." Maggie said. The baby stopped crying as soon as she felt your touch. You started to tear up as she reach for you and you guys left.

You guys got outside and saw everyone. You went to Hershal with the baby and Beth gently picked her up and walked to her father. Daryl came to you and asked where Lori was. "She...didn't make it." You said. "We need formula and fast or she won't survive." Hershal said. "I'll go." Daryl said. "I'll come too." You said. Daryl ran to his motorcycle and you ran by his side. He went on and you got nervous when you did because you never went on a motorcycle before. Daryl went out the gate and you were holding onto him tightly with your head in his back. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Daryl asked. "Nothing just enjoying the view." You said. "Just making sure." Daryl said laughing. You rolled your eyes and looked up front.

You both got to a daycare and Daryl told you to stay outside. By the time he was done, Daryl found a few sheets and mattress's. He found a car and put all the stuff inside. "Can you drive a motorcycle?" Daryl asked. "Are you saying for me to drive it?" You asked surprised. He nodded his head and you jumped with joy. You then jumped on the motorcycle and started the engine. Daryl drove the car next to you and smiled. "Wanna race?" You asked. He went on driving full speed and you smiled. You drove off and caught up to him, Then you whooped and drove faster.

By the time you guys came back you were whooping. "Way to go Y/N!!!" Glenn said. You and Daryl got off the vehicles and Beth gave Daryl the baby. Daryl fed her and he was glad. "You like that, little ass kicker." He said. You smiled, Beth asked Carl what name we should give the baby. Carl tried to name name's but all he could think was the people who died. Beth took the baby from Daryl  and went with Hershal. You walked up to Daryl and hugged him and he hugged you back. "You would make a great father." You whispered in his ear. "Mabey I will." He said. You blushed and chuckled. 'I've seen Daryl's true side, I wonder what his romantic side is.'