~*2*~

"I don't even know your name." I state as he throws me on his bed.

"Cassius." He says climbing on top of me.

We left the mating woods, and he decided to bring me back to his place. Which is huge like a freaking castle. He doesn't let me clean up, he just takes me up to his bedroom and here we are now.

He starts peppering my face with kisses, and I slip out from underneath him before things can get too heated. "I need to bathe." I state.

He runs a hand through his dark hair, looking strained. At least when we got here Cassius put some undergarments on.

"I like you dirty." He says standing up next to me. My skin starts to heat up thinking about what happened in the woods.

"Well," I say strapping away. "I don't."

He sighs. "I'll go get the maids to draw you a bath."

When he leaves my brain starts spinning. I'm mated. He claimed me. All my plans flew out the window when I encountered my mate.

I glance about his room. Bookshelves run along one wall filled to the brim. A king sized bed sits in the center of the room and a pair of doors lead me to the balcony. His smell is everywhere.

Before I can open the balcony doors a knock from the bedroom door makes me turn around. "Come in."

Two maids bustle in and curtsy. I smile appreciating the gesture. "We come to help you with your bath Luna."

My smile wavers. "Luna?" I ask.

"You are Alpha Cassius's mate army you, dear?" The older one asks. I nod my stomach feeling turned over.

"Yes." Why didn't he tell me he was an Alpha? I wonder this as the lead me to the washroom and fill the tub with warm water. I'm not used to someone undressing me, so I jump when they yank down my dress.

They usher me in. One scrubs my body down the other washes my hair. I could get used to this.

"Where is Cassius?" I ask. My heart speeds up thinking about my mate.

"He is talking to the Committee, Luna. Announcing your discovery."

Once they pulled all the leaves out of my hair and scrubbed me clean, they help me out. "What is your names?" 

"I'm Armelle." The younger, dark hear girl announces. "And this is Gracia." Gracia bows her head.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Eliza. Please just call me Eliza." Armelle hands me a towel and I cry myself off.

I remembered that I brought nothing with me from home. "Do you happen to have any clothes for me?"

Gracia takes my hands and leads me out of the bathroom. "Yes, my dear, we have you covered."

They give me a soft, green nightdress. It's a little short but I don't care because I'm going to be sleeping anyway. Thinking about sleep makes my eyelids heavy.

It's probably 2:00 in the morning. Armelle and Gracia say good night and leave me alone in the giant room. I feel content. My skin is clean and I no longer have leaves in my hair.

I go back into the bathroom and take the brush that they left off the vanity table. Combing through my locks, I hum a tune and then I hear the bedroom door open and close.

I can tell its Cassius without even seeing him. Every time he's around I get a tug in my gut and my heart speeds up.

I clench my thighs involuntarily. I can hear him come up behind me. He doesn't touch me but he's close. Close enough that I can feel his member poking me.