Your Eyes For A Day (Midorima Shintarō)

Updating early since I promised my homie I'd go to her social gathering- Or "party" as people who actually go outside call it LOL. So because its on Saturday (when I normally update this book) I'm just posting it now.

Also, I noticed that there are few people who read my stuff that are male. So I'm trying to make more gender neutral stories when I can. You know, to fit all genders :)

Anyways I thought of this while staring at my glasses. Plus he's my favorite in KNB 😊😊😊

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Shintarō!" You chirp excitedly as you tackle your boyfriend onto the floor. He blushes hard as you place a kiss on his lips and hug him tight.

"MOM! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET ANYONE IN, NANODAYO!" He shouts as he tries to pry you off of him.

"You're just being a tsundere again, its nice to spend time to people instead of books once in awhile!~" says his mom from the door in response "I'm going out with your father, take care of our cute guest while I'm gone" she says before leaving you two alone.

"Tch, get off {YourName}!" He says as he struggles to get you off. "I missed you~" you say, completely ignoring him as he pushes you away, but not hard enough to hurt you since he was much stronger. He was an athlete after all.

"Now that I'm here! Let's do something!~" you say excitedly. "No, go home" he responds as he dusts off his clothes and fixes his hair. He sits up and goes back to writing down notes in his notebook.

"Aww boo~ you're no fun" you sulk as you cross your arms across your chest. "What're you doing anyways?" You ask. "Writing in your diary?~" you tease making his left eye twitch from how annoyed he was.

"no, I'm reviewing old notes since school is coming up again. You should do this too. Especially since you're stupid" he retorts making you cutch your chest, your hand resting where you could feel your heart beat. "Savage" you comment. "That hurts Shin" you say as you fake sob.

He rolls his eyes and massages his temples. "Please leave me alone" he says with a sigh.

"But what if I told you..." You say as you quickly snatch the glasses off his face. "That you can't get these back until we go on a date?" You say as you stand up, holding his glasses in your hands.

"{YourName}! I have no time for your games! Return them immediately, nanodayo!" He says as he stands up and tries to get them back. "Nope!" You say as you jump onto his bed and dangle them above him.

"Date first, then I'll return them" you say making him grit his teeth. "No! give them back! I can't see!" He says as he swipes at the air trying to get them back, but fails horribly.

"Hahahaha! Nerd you can't see" you taunt making him even more angry. "You have glasses too {YourName}!" He retorts.

You laugh at his response and being the clumsy person you were you lose your footing, causing you to slip off his bed. He puts his arms out to catch you but since he can't see, he failed to do so.