Oh Yeah...

Tom's POV

That day started as a normal day.

That day was sunny and cheerful.

That day was safe.

That day was the last normal one.

That day was when the bombs dropped.

That day was when we were split.

That day was when my entire life got sucked away.

It all started when the Red Army started the biggest war the world has ever seen. It started out as a civil tension inside of Norway. A small group of people had started a Communist uprising. The cause gained a lot of supporters, unhappy with the government, and who wanted change. Finally, the bubble exploded and Norway was consumed by the cause. It spread with military power and strength, taking over an unsuspecting Europe in a matter of weeks. We thought we would be safe in our city, away from the mainland and the conflict. We were severely wrong when the Red Army seeped into our lives, and blew up our entire lives.

It started off relatively nice, with me staying in my room with Susan. I played her strings melodically and when someone knocked on my door I finally opened it up. It was Edd. "Hey, we have some leftover bacon. Want some?" Edd cheerfully said, pointing to the kitchen. "Sure." I mumbled, walking towards the tantalizing smell.

Tord was sitting at the table, still in my blue hoodie. He looked up at me, before blushing a light pink and looking down at his food again. I smiled sheepishly, and grabbed a plate. Tord is my boyfriend, and relatively new at that. We learned to put aside our differences, and learn about eachother. Albeit from pressure, Edd and Matt are very convincing. We learned we have a lot in common, through the "get along hoodie." Don't ask.

Anyways, I sat next to him, wearing his red hoodie and ate my bacon is blissful silence. Tord kept trying to judge his fingers into mine and we interlocked hands. I turned a pastel shade of red and looked up at Tord, who blushed down at me. We both lost eachother for a few seconds and Edd had to snap his fingers in front of our faces before we both regained a sense of what was going on.

That was when we heard the full explosions and felt the faint rumbles. Tord' eyes opened and he ran into his room. I just eyed him suspiciously and walked to the window. I saw a tiny speck on the horizon and dismissed it as a bird. Matt groaned as the TV was changed to an emergency channel. Edd looked in and watched the news reporters frantically try and report. "Th-the Red Army is here! Stay in your homes until the emergency evacuation can carry you safely away!" The reporter yelled into her microphone. Then the feed cut.