Hot and Cold

Eliot☝🏽️

  The next morning, I woke up and put on my joggers, a vest and running shoes and put my hair in one. I grab my phone and earphones, before I leave I realise I haven't seen Zac for the morning.
Maybe he's gone out, I still need to talk to him about getting my own key.

I exit the building and start to jog towards the park while listening to my playlist.
While running I spot Zac jogging far ahead of me. I pick up pace until I was literally right behind him, but he didn't notice because he was so entrigued in his phone, talking to one of his multiple whores. So doing what any normal evil girl will do, I jumped on his back.
His body tensed instantly and before I knew what was going on, I was flipped over and collapsed on the ground, hard, ass first. Zac was on top of me with his fist in striking position. I folded my fist and blocked my face with my hands.
I peep through my hands to a confused expression on Zac's face.

"Alexia?"
I grinned "The one and only"
His expression turned sour "What the hell were you doing?!"
I roll my eyes "Jumping on your back"
"No shit Sherlock, but why?" He questions.

I start to feel uncomfortable since he's on top of me straddling me, in the park, so it must look pretty........awkward.
I scoff " Before you ask me anything, can you get off me?"

He looks confused for a moment, then he realizes our position, he smirks.
"Why does it bother you?" He wiggles his eyebrows.
I scoff "Please, I can flip you over without even trying, I was just asking so you can save yourself the embarrassment"
"You can try" he chuckles, "But you won't succeed flower"

I smirk "You underestimate me Zakkie".
Without any warning, I jab Zac in his rib cage and raise my torso, using my weight to my advantage, I flip us over.
I smirk " I succeed "
He grins " You sure did flower " he groans " This position is perfect "
I gasp "You bastard!!" I slap him in his face. I get myself off of him and jog myself back to the apartment.

I start to look in my pockets furiously when I realize Zac is the only one with keys.
Damn him, did he honestly think it would be that easy? I mean he's hot sure, but arrogant and a huge asshole.

" Flower if I didn't know any better I would think your mad at me" he smirks.
" No shit Sherlock" I mock.
"I'm hurt" he puts a hand over his heart.
"Just open the damn door Zac" I huffed
"Bossy much, flower" he said while opening the door.
I roll my eyes and walk straight into my bedroom and take out some clothes and go into the shower.