+++||

* White House *
2 Days Later ;)

The orange man was talking on the phone with the President of Canada when the General walked in with two soldiers  dressed in camo behind him.

He hung up the phone, relaxing his stinky feet on top of his desk, petting his cat that laid  on his lap.

"Why the fuck are you peasants in my damn office?" He asked politely. The general and his two soldiers bowed and begin praising him.

"You are so good to us sir-"

"never had an outspoken president like you-"

"Your highness-"

He stood up after throwing his cat off of him. Walking up to the General and his men. He looked at them. "You peasants give me migraines. Get out my damn office unless you have something important to say."

"Sir, we lost the location of those teens that kidnapped you."

Trump head snaps. He shakes his head in disappointment scrunching his face. He was pissed. Enraged and Displeased. You could see the steam coming from his ears. His index finger hit the Sargent chest.

"Find them or else.."

The General and the two man bowed before rushing out the room to find the teens. Trump didn't know how to feel. He didn't know where they could possibly be. But he knew for sure that they would be coming after him soon. He picked up the phone from the hook calling for backup.

|*|*|*|*|

I don't know how I ended up in his room but once he started kissing me, I couldn't get enough. His fingers linger everywhere. Up my legs and around my waist. All of a sudden he's kissing me harder. He pushes me down on the bed and I can't help but to stare  into in his blue eyes.

His cold lips reattaches to mine sending shivers down my body. "If you want me to stop, tell me." He mumbles against my lips. "I don't want to do something that you would regret and it's okay if you don't want to." He says removing his lips from mine. I open my eyes to see him staring at me. His hair was a mess and I sure didn't want to see how mine looked. I sat up, untangling my legs from his. I'm so confused right now with everything.

Cam, Nash, and Octavia

I bit my lip, rubbing my hand on my arm. "I have to tell you something Nash."

"Sure.. go ahead." He encourages, criss crossing his legs and I do the same. Since the day I met Nash I knew I had a crush on him. He was a nice boy that cared more about my life more than his. Even though the stupid flowers didn't work. Cam... He's been with me through out the purge. He cared for me plenty of times. Making sure I was safe and that I eat. He knows how to comfort me and make me feel important. I know him.....I don't give a fuck about Octavia  but it does suck to see her cry.

"The other day Cameron and I were in this same situation but in a car." I could tell he was getting uneasy and the air changed in the room. " and I just know that this isn't right." I stand up from the bed slipping on my shoes. He calls out to me.

"So that's it huh?"

"Nash what do you expect. You and I haven't been getting along since Purge started and I know you still care for Octavia. She loves you dude." Slipping back on my shirt, I make my way towards the door.

"I don't give a fuck about her Faye." He says trying to get that in her head. "Ever since the convenient store when my eyes first laid eyes on you I haven't felt the same about her."

"Are you sure about that Nash?" I run out out the room before he could answer the question. We were in a different area today. We left the Hotel that next morning and drove to the abandoned lake house were staying at for now.

He opens the door, yanking (softly) me back in. "What Nash? What could you possibly want?" I cross my arms leaning on the door.

He sighs grabbing my hand, "I want there to be an us. I really like you Faye. I get so nervous around you." He admits, "when you're near me I can barely breathe. You do something to me."

"But Nash.." I sighs looking everywhere but him.

"But what Faye?"

"Nash I'm not that girl that jumps to one guy to another. And what I just did with you a couple minutes ago wasn't right. It's not me."

I slide down the door covering my face. "I wasn't raised to be those type of girls and I'm acting like them. Nash I'm not a slut."

"Shhhh you're not a slut Faye." He squats down so we could be eye level. "I know you're not. Trust me you're not. Look I don't want you to feel pressured to have to choose between the both of us cause Cam he is a good guy...so I'm going to make it easier for you." I looked up wondering how he could possibly make this easier for me.

Nash didn't want to give up on her but he hated the fact how it made her feel and  how he feel about this whole situation. He realizing that this isn't right and that he shouldn't ruin a friendship over a girl- fuck it he didn't care. He didn't care about friend relationships or Octavia well he thinks. Nash just wants to be with her. He wants her to see him. To open up her beautiful brown eyes and see that he's the one. The sad thing is... He doesn't know this girl as much as he think he do.

"We can be friends, okay?" He says giving me a hug and I hug him back.

"Thank you Nash. You really are the best." I sigh standing up from the floor and he does the same. "Let's start all over, Hi my name is Faye." I giggled.

He chuckles, "Nash Grier."

Mathew takes his ear from the door shaking his head in excitement. He couldn't believe that Nash was backing out that easily after things got so heated. He was waking around the abandoned place when he saw Faye go into the room Nash is staying in and the door closed. He thought to him self what the hell is going on. The reason he was being so nosey was because there was nothing else to do. He takes a step from the door wondering what's going to go down next.

-------

I ended up staying in Nash room. The both of us sharing things about our life. I learned a few things about him. He had 2 brothers and a little sister.

"If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you spending Purge Week with your family. I mean if I had the chance I would be with them through it all cause you  never know what could happen.." I question looking out the little window that was above his bed. I spotted  all the boys and Octavia sitting around the  fire where we left them.. They all looked like they were having a good time, chit chatting here and there. I could see Mathew returning from wherever he was at sitting down in between Carter and Johnson.

Nash and I were out there with them. I excused my self so i could use the bathroom and when i came out Nash was waiting for me outside the door. He startled me and I moved to the side thinking he needed to go to the bathroom when  he pulled me so close and attached our lips.

"If I'm being honest with you, I needed a break from them. Especially my parents. Before Purge Week I got in stupid arguments with my dad and my mom would always believe my brothers over me. She lowkey favored them."

I focused my attention back on Nash, "Why do you think she favored Will and Hayes?" I asked swinging my legs that dangled off the bed. Nash copies me swinging his long legs. He had to scoot back on the bed just so his legs could also dangle off the the edge.

"Man.. I'd get angry talking about it so let's change the subject." I agree with him hopping off the bed.

" Let's go chill everyone outside. I don't want them getting the wrong idea."

" Right!"