||

I open my eyes,stretching as I got up. I was in this room with 3 other people. The other people just watched me as I tried to find away to exscape.

"There's no use. We've already tried." A girl with dark brown hair, braided into a bun.

"They Should just kill us already!" A boy with curly hair mumbled.

"For real." Another girl that was very skinny said.

"Why haven't they killed us yet?" I asked sliding down the wall in defeat of trying to get out.

"Idk, My name jasmine, this is Jatarence and Terri.What's yours?" The girl with the braided hair  or jasmine asked me.

"Faye"

I heard a click from the door seeing that someone behind it is unlocking it. Are they gonna kill us right now?

The door swung open walking in a guy. His face was covered with a mask and in his right hand was a pistol. I scooted closer to jasmine as he stood In front of us.

••••• Nash pov•••••

I'm bored right now. I'm ready to kill who ever is in the basement, but Cameron having second guesses. He thinks that we would all go to hell after this.

What if we do go to hell. Man I'm starting to regret this

"Having second guesses also." carter said sitting beside me on the couch with a pistol in his right hand. It looks loaded.

"Yeah, are you? I don't even know why where doing this. Remember when we hated this week. We hated the hearing of cries and death of the good people. Now look at us following the crowd of idiots that support this crap." I said.

"Your right bro. But guess what we can finish these people up. They will be the last we ever kill. This would be the last time we--" he was cut of by Cameron, JJ, and Mathew walking In.

"Aye we need to go in there and kill them already. Do something." JJ said sitting down beside me.

I looked at him than at Cameron who was looking at me.

"Yeah. I'm not going to waste this bad boy" Mathew said eyeing his gun.

"I don't think this is right." Cameron spoke up.

"Yeah me neither." I spoke up also getting up from the couch." Mathew you can use that gun on animals or something but where not going to kill them."

Carter rolled his eyes. "Whatever" he said putting on his mask. "I'm purging." He bumped into me.

"Don't hurt them carter. Your better than that." Cameron yelled after him but he didn't listen.

I waited  in the room thinking, when I hear screaming. I ran down into the basement  to be pushed right back out by Mathew. He closed the door, locking it.

"Open the door!" I yelled banging on the door.

JJ and Cameron came down from upstairs.

"Just let them do it. It's not like we know any of them." JJ says blocking the door from my hits.

"That's not the point. There are innocent people in there, about to die." I yelled stomping back up stairs.

"What if that was you?" Cameron added trying to guilt trip Johnson.

"Well luckily it's not" Johnson yells. "Now you two go sit your white asses down and let Carter finish what we all started.

I rolled my eyes, sitting back down.