What Makes You Beautiful -A One Direction Love Story-

Hey Bitches and Hoes well this is a story I am going to be writing called What Makes You Beautiful and it is a One Direction Love Story. Now just to warn everyone I am not some super crazy fan I mean I am most certainly a fan but not like stalker type. I do think Harry Styles is freaken hot as all hell. Well here is my first story ever (sorry if it sucks). Enjoy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". 

I am awoken by the most earsplitting scream I have ever heard.

"AH WHAT!" I yell as I look over to where the noise is coming from.

There standing next to my dresser is my best friend in the whole world Carter Reynolds.

"Thank the lord your finally up" She says while walking over and collapsing onto my bed.

"Yea I am and What the hell is with all the screaming!" I say annoyed.  She gets up and smiles a giant demonic grin which has my skin crawling.

"I, Carter Reynolds, won a trip to see One Direction perform live.  Also me and 4 of my closet friends will be touring with them for a year and guess who won of those friends is?" She says all giddy.

I groan. "Carter you know I am not good around boys! I am already freaking out and we didnt even go yet!" I yelll while Carter just laughs at me.

"Chillax Jules everything will be perfect and I know how much you want to see Harry I mean come on you have like the biggest crush on him." 

"I do not" I say.  Carter glares at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Okay maybe a little but I-" "Shut up Jules your going and I am inviting Kaylyn, Eve, and Lily to come with." Carter says while cutting me off.

I groan.  Kaylyn, Eve, Lily, Carter, and Me are all practically the outcasts of our school.

It is quite funny really since they are all gorgoeus and probably if they tried could fit in with the popular bimbos in our school.

But instead they hang around nerds like me.

Back to the situation at hand I think about what Carter says and sigh.

"Alright Carter I will go" I say.

"Well you were going anyway but Yay!' She squeals.

"So when do we leave?" I say while stretching out my short midget legs.

"At 5 so that gives you half an hour to get dressed and an hour to pack. Im going to take a shower so you can pack okay alright" She says while running like a bat out of hell to the bathroom.

I internally punch her. Its freaken 3 in the morning and she expects me to function. Ugh.  I run to my closet and shove a bunch of random crap into a giant black suitcase.

My closet mostly consists of giant hoodies and sweatpants.

Except for the tiny section of girly clothes in the back which was sponsered by my mom.

I empty out the contents of my underwear draw and shove them in the suitcase as well.

After I am done I hear the shower turn off.  I grab a pair of socks, a black bra, some black underwear, grey sweatpants and a blue shirt with a penguin on it and run to the bathroom.

After I am done showering I walk out only to find Carter dressed in my clothes.

More specifically the mom sponsered ones.

"Girl what the hell are you wearing" She says while eyeing my outfit in disgust.

"We are going to see One Direction. Our future husbands!" She yells.