SO WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Start from the beginning

"Have you eaten yet?" I quizzed and he shook his head making me inwardly cheer

"Great come on, I have something planned for us" I said and he nodded

"What about the kids?" Jax asked and i smiled

"They can c-"I began but a yawn from the kids made me look down to see that they were practically zombies, eyes nearly closing on their own

"We'll put them down and then we can head out" I said and he looked hesitant

"We won't go far it's just down by the beach" I said and he nodded albeit still looking reluctant. Picking both Victoria and Jackson up, I followed Jax as he led Shane upstairs where we put the kids down for bed in their rooms before I was leading Jax back downstairs and out the back door toward the hard then taking a decor towards the beach that was a few feet away and down a long set of steps.

I heard him gasp and I looked up to see that the beach was beautiful decorated with a small table sitting in the center of a multitude of flower petals with bamboo sticks lit beside them were a few candles also lit giving it a soft glow

I heard him gasp and I looked up to see that the beach was beautiful decorated with a small table sitting in the center of a multitude of flower petals with bamboo sticks lit beside them were a few candles also lit giving it a soft glow. There were flowers on each side of the table that was covered in a white sheet-a small flower vase in the center- the chairs were also covered in white with a gold bow on each back. The sun was just setting the horizon making the sky a breathtaking sight but what took my breath away was the way he was dressed.

(Jax)

(Jax)

He wore a pair of maternity blue jeans that made his baby bump noticeable, a white V-neck shirt and a dark almost black button up shirt that was undone giving me a great view of his growing belly. His hair had grown a few inches these past couple of months nearly reaching his shoulders and made his blue eyes pop.

"This is beautiful. Did you do all this?" He asked looking away from the scene and up at me

"I had help from the maids I just gave them the idea on how I wanted it to be set up" I said and he smiled

"Thank you it's beautiful either way, but why are we having dinner out here when we could have had it inside?" He questioned but I shook my head instead took his hand in mine, linking our fingers together and leading him down the steps and into the circle of flowers and helping him in. He smiled with a soft thank you to which I just smiled and sat beside him.