Possessive over Louis

Start from the beginning

"You - you can feel his emotions?" She questions, sounding upset over it.

"Yeah, I can't help it," I reply, the need to aid my mate huge. "Sorry."

I push into the toilets, leaving my girlfriend behind to tend to my mate. So weird.

"Oh, it's so pretty," A deep voice says. "Like flowers and vanilla. So nice."

Huge unadulterated anger pulses through me, because he's describing Louis' scent, and I rush around the corner. This Alpha has Louis against the wall, face in his neck. My neck.

My scent.

It's mine.

I haul him easily off Louis, slamming him into the wall beside the shaking Omega, so fucking angry he'd sniff at what's mine. That's mine.

"He's mine," I growl, past furious. "You don't get to do that!"

The Alpha is panicking, squirming under my intense gaze. I'm aware he's not touching the floor, but I don't care. That scent is mine, and he fucking dared to sniff it. I don't share. I will never share it. Louis is mine. He's fucking mine.

I want to hurt this Alpha so badly. I want to beat him until he bleeds, until he cries.

"Only I get to do that!" I continue to shout at him. "Only me! Okay?!"

The Alpha nods, and I let go of him, pushing him as he rushes away, forcing him to stumble. Seeing him run, and fucking stumble is so fucking good.

I quickly look round at Louis against the wall, checking him out, face and body, moving it around with my hands, desperate to see he was okay. I couldn't hide my urge, I needed to see it.

He's unscathed, and it means only one thing. That the Alpha only sniffed him. He even dared to breathe at whats mine. He took what's mine, and fucking enjoyed it. It's mine.

My face is in his neck before I've realised it, sniffing hard because it's mine. This is mine and no one else gets this. He gasps out at my anger, reacting to sniff too, because he'd obviously needed it as much as me.

"I can't believe he was doing this," I growl. "This is mine. He doesn't get to do this!"

I'm being so clearly over possessive, but somewhere in Louis' mind he likes it, confused because he does.

I can't believe that Alpha had his face here, pressing my mate into the wall, taking in his gorgeous scent. I'm thrown off by my need to find him, to fight, to hurt him.

"Don't," Louis panics, clearly sensing it. "It's yours, just stay here. It's not his, only yours."

His words are so Omega, and he's so clearly confused at saying them. But Jesus Christ it's what I needed to hear. That he knows it's mine, willing to tell me it's mine.

I hold on tighter, breathing heavily at his amazing scent, Louis sniffing at mine. He really likes it, but he's struggling because it's stronger from my anger. He doesn't care, still trying to take it in.

"This annoys me," I admit a while later. How long had we been here? "How much I need this."

"Me too," He replies. "Confusing."

I nod against his neck.

"I can't keep staying away," I admit. "If we have to do it, then we should just do it."

"When?" He asks, confused. "How?"

"Maybe once a day," I offer. "Just after the gigs, something like that? At the hotel?"