Chapter 25

In the middle of the night, you couldn't sleep at all you were all sweaty and you felt like crying your butt off. You didn't know why this was so new it happened last time when you were pregnant with your first child. So maybe you're pregnant again? You got up all tired and sweaty and Dipper got up five minutes after you. Rubbing his cute little sleepy face that you adored so much. "What's wrong?" He asked you. "Um, I don't feel so good..." You complained. "Oh.." He said. Please be pregnant I really want another child. He rubbed your stomach looking at you with a smile. "You're pregnant." He smiles at you. "No, I'm not I mean I-I can't be." You stuttered. "Is there something wrong do you not want another child?" He asked with a worried said look. "Um, I do actually it's just why it had to happen so early we only did it last night and some other time but that was like three times and I'm pregnant tonight that- this is unreal this can't possibly happen like ever!" You stuttered sweating even more than usual. "What are you not happy with being like this together?" He asked you. "No... It's just not..." You stopped as you saw him about to cry about to become depressed like a teenager with no friends. Somethings going on somethings not right something strange is going on but I don't what. All I know is something is weird. You looked sad you couldn't find the correct words to put it where he won't be sad. "I gotta go..." He said quietly. "Go where?" You asked him. "Somewhere I don't know but it feels like you don't love me anymore it feels like your cheating on me." He cried. "No don't go I love you dearly." You cried out for him to stay but he decided to go change in some clothes and go out and get some fresh air. In freaking 2:00 in the morning when the sun hasn't even risen. But before he left he went over to the crib and smiled at his sleeping son who was only a baby. He picked him up and kissed him on the forehead and sat him back down in the crib. He smiled at him and left when you begged him to stay but he denied the offer by: "Well it looks like you don't really love me so what is the use staying?" You cried out for him to come back but he didn't he might never come back...

Was it because you were pregnant?

The next day...

Crying all you could do was cry Will tried to help you out but you just couldn't stop you really loved him so much. "I can't do it I'm just a whimp I can't I can't do anything right just like our father told me even my couch!"

"This again."

"They were all right even my ex crush was right I can't do anything right." "STOP IT!" He screamed on the top of his lungs he was getting real pissed with this.

(slap)

Shocked as if something shocked him like lightening.

"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry for!"

"O-Okay s-sir."

"And stop calling me sir it's annoying and I'm your brother not your master."

"..."

"You here just need a little booth of faith and cofidence is all you need to carry on today and get the girl you deserve."

"And how am I going to do that?"

"Easy just kill the master."

"K-Kill?"

"No your not technaically killing your just simply going to annoy the crap out of him until he kills himself or make them see somethin' really sickening and then they'd probablly kill himself."

"Oh but they already have a son that's a newborn."

"Who cares just kill the newborn!"

"But he's just a baby."

"So what's use of a useless piece of flappy flesh that doesn't do anything can't even talk right."

"True."

"And plus don't you want a child of your own?"

"Um, yeah."

"What do you even want from a child that act just like his original father?"

"Well killing the baby it is then."

"That's the brother I know."

"But I'm too scared to even get close to him."

"That's what brother's are for."

"Brother."

"Brother."

smiles and handshakes.