Chapter 30 (choosing Dipper)

{This is not ending just yet.} 

After she brought dipper back to life in a quick flash you kissed her and grabbed her head band and let go of her and crushed the pendant. So she wouldn't use it against you and Dipper. "I am not losing another child!" You screamed. "Dipper please let us do a threesome." She whined. "No you might've brought me back to life but never will I ever do it with my sister and my wife. Just no that's just wrong. It no just no never. Me and Y/n loves each other dearly and your not going to ruin that relationship!" He growled. "Oh really. Last time I checked you two never had a relationship you hypnotized her, remember that day when you were getting desperate for her that you was going to come to her first." She smirked. You were shocked at this that you didn't even have the words. "You hypnotized me?" You asked. "I-I did I only wanted you to love me." Dipper cried as he grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into a hug. "Well, I don't feel like I'm hypnotized. I don't think you would do that to me." You said as you hugged him back. "Something is off somethings not right what should I do?" Mabel thought to herself as she looked at you.  You let go of him and kissed him on the mouth as tears streamed down your face. You don't believe Dipper would hypnotize you you don't feel like your hypnotized. Are you hypnotized by dipper? Well, all girls get hypnotized by the looks of Dipper. I guessed I'm hypnotized too. 

"Oh look here it states that the one who put the spell on her has to kiss her and make the spell go away in this case Will put the spell on her which means Will has to kiss her in order for the spell to go away. If the person's eyes does not show the original light than she was always in love with him." Mabel smirked as she read it. "Don't you dare." Dipper yelled at her. "Oh Will come here~" Mabel ordered. 

meanwhile~

 "Hey man it's your time now you shall get your reward." 

"Thanks brother." 

"No problem brother." 

"No go get your present." 

"Okay." 

As he went out in the living room he looked at you and you looked at him and blushed at the same time. You couldn't choose. Dipper or Will. {Note- Will has the same outfit on like Bill.} "Yes mistress."He says. "Kiss Y/n." Mabel ordered. Will blushed and so did you. Dipper growled at Mabel. "Don't listen to her." Dipper ordered. "I'll punish you!" Dipper yelled. "If you do it I won't let Dipper punish you." Mabel smirked evilly. "You know what happened last time when she promised the same thing I still ended up beating you and Mabel didn't do shit about it so think logically don't let her sugar mouth sour your life up." Dipper ordered. But obviously Will listened to Mabel and kissed you straight on the lips and that shocked you so much that you came to reality and kissed back. After that you went back to normal and blushed. Dipper got mad and punched the wall. He was so pissed like you couldn't beyond comprehend. "Where am I? What happened? What's going on?" You questioned. "Dipper hypnotized you and I undid the spell your welcome and by the way your pregnant with him now it's a long story." Mabel smirked. "W-What I'm p-pregnant!" You cried out. "Yep with Dipper." Mabel added. "UGH YOU RUINED MY LIFE I'M DONE WITH YOU!" You screamed at him. "And Mabel thank you." You added before leaving. "Um your leaving your clothes here." Dipper explained. "It probably has all your poison on it so basically you can have the clothes." You shouted and slammed the door on the way out. Dipper heart stung. "She was carrying my baby and you undid the spell!" He yelled as he stomped his foot on the floor. "Should have shared her with me then and this wouldn't have happened." Mabel smirked. He slapped her straight across the face. He was not happy obviously and ran towards you but you were already a block away which didn't matter to him and he ran towards you in just minutes and hugged you from behind and crying in the crook of your neck. "Dipper let go of me." You growled as you struggled to get away from him. You tried to kick him off but it was no use he was not letting go of you. "Baby baby please stay here don't run off like that you have my child." Dipper cried. "Well if I am pregnant then show me proof." You ordered. 

Five minutes later...

Your sobbing in the bathroom not believing the pregnancy test you really were pregnant with Dipper. The Dipper Gleeful out of all people you were the one to get pregnant by Dipper Gleeful your number one enemy who you've always despised. How did this happen? You were confused you didn't even know what to do. You were pregnant all this time and you didn't plan to be. If your dad knew about this would he want you back? Probably not, so there was only one thing to do... 

"Dipper." You started. "Yes?" Dipper asked. "If it's true that this is not a nightmare and I am really pregnant with you. Then I have no other choice but to stay with you until this pregnancy thing is over than after that I'm going to leave." You say as you opened the door. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Dipper gleeful smiled as he grabbed you in a surprise hug which surprisingly you hugged back. After this I'm going to deal with that little brat who thought he could steal my wife.