Chapter 10

fast forwarding to wedding day~ 

Your POV~ 

This is ridiculous my dad won't accept the fact that me and Dipper were going to get married and the hole school is going to our wedding it'll be embarrassing if everyone finds out that we aren't getting married and I promised everybody was going to have cake!!! Everything is now ruined if Dipper can't persuade my father than everything is ruined. I sobbed at that thought, if this fails than I won't be able to get married and I really love him dearly so dearly! 

Dipper's POV~

I breathed in and out hoping he'd say yes so I can have his little blessing. "Well..." He laughed, after he laughed I started to worry I started to sweat "why am I sweating he only said one word I need a napkin is it just me or is it hot in here?" I kept worrying over one stupid silly word. "You can come back in like several years and ask if you can marry her right now you are to young to get married and plus... You barley even know her. You might want to get to know her-." I interrupted him. "No I know everything about her~Every single thing I know her inside and out~" I can't control my words man I must really love her... "Well... I'm sorry you two are just to-" I stopped him right there. "Too young hu? Too fucking young?" I growled at him as I stood up quickly lifting the table with one hand. My anger is getting the best of me and now I've lost it. "Keep it up with that act you will never marry my daughter!" Her father spouted out at me. That was it my anger got the best of me. "SAY THAT AGAIN?" I shouted out at me and I made him look at my cold blue crystal eyes at which he feared.  I was not playing around now I needed her by my side for the rest of my life she meant everything to me. The next thing you know I'm using my telekinesis and had knifes hovering all around him pointing at him getting ready to strike and I was so about to use it on him and I saw his wife was about to call 911 but I broke the phone with my telekinesis and broke all of the phones. My anger was really getting the best of me.  "Now tell me again why won't you accept me and your daughter together forever?" I growled as I hovered over him like a ghost. "Okay OKAY I ACCEPT!" He said in fear. "That's better~" I smiled as the knifes went away. "He approved of our marriage." I smirked as I went to Y/n. She was so so happy... Everything was going as planned I get my wife and well we start a family nothing will go wrong. 

{A/n- Or it may go wrong}