Chapter 17(Lemon)

"Since that didn't work how bout we go to the beach." Dipper said. "Okay but if a guy looks at my basing suit it's your fault. "Damn it I shouldn't have bout a two part basing suit damn it now I have to protect her from those pervert men!" Dipper whispered to himself. "Don't worry about that honey I won't get in the way of our fun~" Dipper smirked. "Okay!" You smiled as he held your hand and you walked to the beach. "I got to go change in my basing suit." You told him as you went to the room to change in your swimming suit and so did Dipper of course your basing suit would be the same color as his so the other guys would know whose girl their messing with but nobody realized that at all not even the girls. As you were just sitting at the beach with your husband the handsome lifeguard was staring at you probably making sure you 'don't get hurt'.  "Hey dipper want to go play with me in the water?" You asked him. "Sure anything with my lovely wife." He smirked as he got up and carried me to ocean.  You blushed deeply as you were next to his bare chest. He stared in your eyes and so did you and the next thing you knew he threw you in the ocean. He started to chuckle as you floated up to the open air and spit out the water. "Didn't expect that did you?" Dipper smiled. "Shut up!" You smiled at him as you splashed water on him which made him spit up water. "Man you sure look like Hellen Keller when she first touched water." You snickered. "Shut up it just took me by surprise like this!" He smirked as he splashed water at you. You turned you head laughing at him splashing water at him like you were his daughter or something. He stopped splashing and jumped in the ocean bringing you down with him. You two laughed and giggled while being in the ocean together. He got close to you kissing you on your neck. That's when he became horny. Then you felt his boner rub against your area and you were blushing know what it was. He smirked at your flushed face kissing you on your neck. "You finally noticed now your getting a punishment." He smirked on your neck. "Go get us a towel okay honey~" He ordered you. "Okay master." You said as you went to get a towel. You got the towel and headed to your husband Dipper and you helped him out. He then walked to you to the hotel you two were spending the night in together. He opens the door with the card and he was still making out with you at the door surprised you two didn't fall he carried you to the bed and slammed you down on the bed and made out with you taking your wet basing suit off and his boxers off and you saw how big it was just pointing at you you flushed dark red and smoke came out your ears and yes you were nervous as hell! "This is gonna hurt okay so be prepared okay." He said smoothly as a piece of ice sliding off of a rail. All you could do was nod because you were speechless and you had a lump in your throat. "Your legs are already shaking you must be scared~" He smirked as he grabbed your leg on his shoulder and started pounding in you. A tear drops escaped both of your eyes as he moved in and out of you he removed them with his thumb that swept across your cheeks.  After a few thrust you were blushing as he held your hand as your ears became hot as fire he made out with your neck slobbing all over it then there was your ear he nibbled on the bottom of it and behind it and then under your chin and to your lips thrusting in and out. He made your hole body turn into mush as he did the beautiful swan dance. He then pulled out after you were so close to cumming and he put it closely to your face. "Suck it." He demanded grabbing your hair. "What?" You stuttered full of embarrassment. "Please." He pleaded. "Okay." You said as he sat up and so did you and started to suck his member yet your legs were hurting after what he did to you. He grabbed your hair and yanked it back and forth making you suck his member... You teased him sucking only the tip of his little friend. He got angry so he took control with his hands yanking your hair up and down again with that evil smirk. After a while of sucking he finally cummed in your mouth you swallowed the tough yet salty and sweet sperm that filled you mouth he smiled at your face with some of his cum on your face. "Oh bad girl you didn't finish your meal I'll have to punish you for that..." He smirked as he got up and pushed you down on the bed and gave whipped the cum off of his face and got you to finish your 'dinner' (I hated writing dinner but I did it for you guys). "Now time for your punishment." He smirks and rams inside of you and doing his little dance called sex again. You moaned while he grunted you loved this seeing his flushed face wondering how this 'dance' started but it didn't matter now he was on top of you and you loved it. He bit on your neck making millions of hickeys on it and on your collarbone and bit and then he grabbed you making you sit up just digging his face in one of your breast nibbling on the nipples and biting on it sucking on it while on the other breast he was gripping it harshly and massaging it while he was massaging your sensitive part making you moan, heat up making you feel something you never felt in years. Hell not even years you've never felt this way with anyone.  You both were moaning and grunting until Dipper finally cam and pulled out and slept beside you. "I love you." Dipper whispered in your ear seductively. "I do to~" You slurred as you feel asleep and he did too.