Meet Mallory

"Mallory." I turned and there was Sam. I smiled and he pulled me into a loving kiss. We've chosen each other as mates. But we are waiting cause 1 our parents say we're to young. 2 we want to get married first.

We broke away and we started to walk to school hand in hand. We arrived. We saw a brand new hummer. It almost hit us.

"Hey! Jerk!" I shouted. "Babe. That's the Alphas son. We need his father's permission to marry us." Sam said trying not to laugh.

"I don't care! That jerk almost hit us." I stomped over to the now parked car, and knocked on the window impatiently.

The door opened. And a rather handsome man came out. He looked me up and down then smirked. I saw desire in his eyes. Sicko!

"Hey! You almost hit me and my boyfriend! We deserve an apology!" I shouted poking him in the chest.... wow he's buff.

Any who

He laughed. And brought me closer to him. "Ok. Sorry. My little rabbit. How about I show you how sorry I am?" I scrunched up my nose in disgust and shoved him away.

"What part of my 'boyfriend' didn't you understand! And my name is Mallory! Not little rabbit! Oh and I'm not yours! Watch where your driving next time!" I huffed, and walked away. L

We walked to class.

*Jake's P.O.V*

I smirked as I watched the girl leave. I felt my wolf howl when he saw her. Run run run as fast as you can my little rabbit. You'll be my mate.

"Da*m she was hot." I growled. "SHE'S MINE!" I growled out. They whimpered