Chapter 11:DADA classes

So I wrote most of this chapter before I wrote Chapter 10 so if I accidentally mix things up, I'm sorry. I had the idea for Chapter 10. So remember that Greek=italics and Author notes=bold. Also, I ain't Rick or J.K. And this is going to be a really long chapter. Like 2000 words or something. *cough* Rookie numbers for me *cough*

**************

Harry's POV

I was waiting in Potions for Ginny to arrive when the exchange students walked in. They looked like they had recovered from Divination because they were laughing and talking but when they saw Snape they stopped.

I expected that they were taking in the long greasy hair and crooked hooked nose. Snape stared back. Suddenly Percy smiled and ran forward.

"SEVY!! IT REALLY IS YOU!!!" Percy and the rest of them ran forward to hug Snape. I fully expected Snape to jinx then into oblivion and based on the expressions of everyone else they thought so too.

Instead Snape SMILED and HUGGED them back while saying,"Percy, Annabeth, what are you doing here?" Then the exchange students started talking over one another in that weird language they all spoke. Then Snape started talking in it too. How many people knew this language?

First Draco, then Hermione, then Neville, and now Snape. Who next?

"Tell me everything later" Snape said. "For now just sit down" They all went and found seats and continued talking until the lesson started. All the exchange students were extremely good at Potions. I am not.

We were supposed to be making an underwater breathing potion but mine was sludge. When Snape inspected mine he said,

"What is this supposed to be? 30 points from Gryffindor." Percy cleared his throat pointed at all of the exchange students. Snape seemed to be listening to something. He sighed and said

"Nevermind. 15 points from Gryffindor." Percy smiled and looked satisfied. (YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED sorry I had to) What was that about?

**********************

Percy's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! SEVY IS HERE! He was an undetermined at Camp Half-Blood and sword instructor during the summer. When the war with Kronos ended and more people started getting claimed, he also got claimed. He is a son of Poseidon. When he tried to take points away from Harry Potter, I frowned.(Telepathic connection is in bold italics.)

Sevy! We-I pointed at all the demigods-are all in Gryffindor too. Can't you lower it please? I had the same telepathic connection with him as I did with Tyson.

Fine he thought back. I smiled and thought

Thank you.

<timey skippy whaty they fucky isy upy withy they y aty they endy ofy eachy wordy>

When we walked into Defense Against the Dark Arts, I saw a short woman in a pink sweater and a pink bow on her head. Hermione stopped right in front of me and whispered

"No...not her" I walked past her and sat down next to Annabeth. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. The pink bow lady said,

"Boys and girls are not permitted to be with in 12 inches of each other." Me and Annabeth are pulled apart and I see her pointing her wand at us. I sigh and think about how this is going to be a long year.

<time skip to next day>

Nico's POV

I wake up the next morning and look at the clock. 20 minutes until breakfast. I roll over and feel Wills lips on mine. I pull back and he smirks at me and says