Chapter 5: Diagon Alley and Platform 9 and 3/4

Ok so I realized that my chapters have been kinda short so I will try to make this chapter at least 1000 words. Also I was listening to the song in the video as I wrote the chapter. It is a really great  song and you should listen to it. Disclaimer: Plot is MINE. The rest is Rick's and Rowling's. It is a really good song, y'all should also listen to Green Day and Hamilton.

*************

Rachel's POV

We arrived at London just as I started to throw up in the gutter. When I was done I said,

"Sorry, whatever that was that transported us here I think I'm allergic to." Everyone laughed and I felt much better.

"So anyone know where the Leaky Cauldron is?" I asked. Piper pointed to a building that was very easy to miss and we all started walking to it.
When we got inside, the bartender came over and said,

"Well, you look like you are the right age to go to Hogwarts but I've never seen you before."

"We're the exchange students" I said before he could go on. He looked at us said,

"Alright but you probably don't know how to get to Diagon Alley, do you?" When we shook our heads, he said to follow him. I glanced at the others before following.

He took us out back to a brick wall and got out a stick, or, is it a wand? before tapping it on a brick. The wall started to move and when it stopped, there was an archway. I looked around to thank the bartender but he had already gone inside.

"Well, come on. Term starts in 3 days." I said to the others. I walked through it without glancing back.

<small time skip that I keep doing randomly cause 2016 me was shit at writing>

"I want to go to Ewasleys Wzaidr Zehewes." Leo said.

"You idiot." Calypso told him. "It's Weasley Wizard Wheezes. But we can't go. We have to get our school things. We should get wands first."

I said, "Isn't the wand place called Ollivanders? Cause I think I see it."

"Rachel you're right." Frank announced, "It's right over there."

We all walked over to Ollivanders and one by one walked in. Nico called out and an old man walked out.

"Exchange students eh?" he asked, "right this way." He led us to the back of the store.

"You first." he pointed at me and grabbed a box.

"Laurel, snakeskin, 11 inches, and supple." he said giving me the wand. I waved it and a ray of green light shot out and dissolved.

"Ok, you next." he said pointing at Will. It continued until it was just Percy, Nico, Hazel, and Jason. Ollivander made Percy try a wand with dragon heartstring and when he waved it it shot a black light at me and I just barely dodged it, causing it to hit the front of the store and explode the window.

"Oh my. Try this instead." It continued like this until Percy got a wand made of ash and hippocampus hair. A light sea breeze filled the shop. Ollivander looked relived.

"Finally." he muttered. We went through basically the same thing with Nico, Hazel, and Jason until they got their wands.

"We should catch up with the others." I suggested. Me and Will had stayed behind with Percy, Nico, Hazel and Jason while the others went to get our books.

As we were walking out, Percy said, "Wait here." and ran back in. When he came back out he said,

"Sorry I forgot something. I had to go back to get it." he glanced at some people who were looking at us and mouthed that he would tell us what in a minute. What we didn't see was the expression on the girl's face as she looked at us.

After we met up with Piper, Leo, Calypso, Frank, and Annabeth, Percy told us what he forgot.

"The list Chiron gave us" he said"I didn't want that old guy to see it and read the English part. Or those other kids we passed on the way out." 

He had a point. The list had a ton of stuff that would have totally blown our cover had anyone read it.

"Come on" I said" We still need to get a ton of stuff."

<small time skip to next day like seriously why did I put so many of these>

We were at Kings Cross Station arguing about how to get to platform 9 and 3/4 when someone walked up and tapped Annabeth on the shoulder. It was a girl with brown hair and gray eyes.

"Annabeth?" the girl asked. "Is it really you?" Annabeth whirled around to face the girl and stared at her.

"Hermione? How are you here? We thought you were dead! And why is your hair brown?" Percy pushed his way to stand next to Annabeth and stared too. Hermione smiled at them and hugged Annabeth and Percy.

"It really is me guys. Come on. I'll show you how to get to platform 9 and 3/4." She guided us to a blank wall in between platforms 9 and 10.

"You have to run through this to reach the Hogwarts Express." We all stared at her and then Leo said

"I ain't gonna smash my face into a wall." Hermione sighed and said

"Fine I'll go first." She then grabbed her trolley and ran towards the wall and disappeared.

"Ok...I'll go next."I said. I walked to the wall while pushing the cart and stepped through. I found myself on a platform full of people in robes and pushing carts just like mine.

I spotted Hermione and walked over to her. The rest of the demis came through the wall and over to us.

"We should probably get a compartment before they're all full and we can't sit together." Hermione said while leading us over to a scarlet steam engine.

We boarded the train and found an empty compartment and all sat down. Before anyone could talk, the compartment door opened and a boy with black hair, glasses, and emerald green eyes, who looked like Percy, said,

"Can I sit here? Oh there you are Hermione. By the way, Ron's been searching frantically for you." Another boy with ginger hair walked in behind him and said angrily,

"He's right. Where have you been?"

"Ron guess what? These are the exchange students!" Hazel stretched while saying that the seats were a little uncomfortable. Her SPQR tattoo was exposed for a moment. The boy who looked like Percy noticed it and his eyes widened.

He said "Um...I'm going to go find Ginny."

**********
I found a misuse of you're and your.....can I die.....please.....I used the wrong you're....... I feel so ashamed....