Chapter 1: A New Prophecy

Yo wassup? This is Meep. I have decided that even though this isn't at the exact 1K mark, its close enough. I'm gonna rewrite it. I'm actually gonna do it. This is going to be near impossible to do cause my ships have changed and shit like that but I'm gonna do it. Cause this is absolute shit and I have no clue why 966 people read it.
1. Snape is still alive but he didn't kill Dumbledore... it only looked like he did because the poison killed him a second before the spell hit.
2. Why did I feel the need to list ships here back? Why 2016 Meep, why?

****************

Percy's POV

"SEAWEED BRAIN!" I heard Annabeth yell.

"Chiron wants us at the Big House with the others NOW!"

"Why?" I whined.

"Because, well, he...actually he didn't tell me."

"Really? He always tells you everything. And who are the others?" I said, surprised.

"I don't know who else but he's probably sending us on a quest."

"But we just got rid of Gaia about a month ago."

"I don't know Seaweed Brain but we're wanted at the Big House. Let's find out what this is about."

<small time skip that I have no clue why I put in>

"So," I said to Chiron, "Are you going to tell us what this is about?"

When me and Annabeth had arrived, we had seen most of the seven, Will, and Nico. Soon after, Leo, Calypso, and Rachel Dare had arrived. Chiron said,

'Yes. The Oracle of Delphi started working again. Rachel has delivered a new prophecy. Rachel please read it aloud." Rachel held up a piece of paper and started reading.

"Two kinds of magic will come and reunite; Causing the fall of Tartarus's might; Two other evils will be back for another round; Causing disruptions until both are finally found; Jealousy and accusations will bring many lies; But will keep them away from suspicious, prying eyes; The seven plus one more who sailed on ship of the past; The girl who speaks in riddles and was thought to have spoken her last; The sun god's son who is close to Death and the immortal goddess;To defeat all three evils sacrifices will be made; But will be much worse if the price is not paid."(HOLY FUCKING HELL THIS IS LONG SORRY I MADE YOU READ ALL THAT NONSENSE)

There was silence for a second and then everyone burst out yelling questions about the prophecy.

"SILENCE!" Chiron pounded a hoof on the floor. "Rachel and I think that all of you are in the prophecy. It matches up. The Seven and Nico, for a while, traveled on the Argo 2. We think that Will is "the sun god's sun who is close to Death" because he is Nico's boyfriend. The immortal goddess, well... Calypso is the only one we have around here. We can't figure out who"The girl who speaks riddles and was thought to have spoken her last" is though."

I thought about this for a minute and realized something.

"It's Rachel." I said. Everyone looked at me in astonishment.

"What?!" Rachel cried out.

"Well, you speak prophecies, which are basically riddles, and we thought that the Oracle was gone so you would have already have spoken your last one." Everyone was still staring at me and I felt my face growing hot.

"SEAWEED BRAIN ACTUALLY HAS A BRAIN!" yelled Leo.

"Hey, only I can call him Seaweed Brain." Annabeth told Leo.

"Ok now that we have figured that out, what's this about two kinds of magic?" Will asked Chiron. At this he got a sudden expression of realization and started to look uncomfortable.

"Hecate will tell you everything tomorrow." he told us.

**********
Oh dear gods this is impossibly short but fuck it all I'm doing is editing grammar and shit like that so it doesn't change the storyline too much.