Chapter 4:Knockturn Alley Again

So I'm writing this chapter on my phone so if a word is totally misspelled it means autocorrect is being weird. Anyways Disclaimer: I own the plot and my own characters nothing else because the rest goes to Rick and J. K. Rowling. This is a really short chapter because I wrote at midnight and was really tired. Wow finally an authors note that I don't need to delete anything from.

*************

Ron's POV

It was my turn to use the Floo Powder and get to Diagon Alley, but when I said the words I ended up somewhere else.

"Hello?" I called out. "Where am I?" Suddenly a face appeared. It glared down at me.

"Another Hogwarts student eh? Third one this morning to get pulled off course. C'mon. Let's get you back to Diagon Alley." I followed the man until we reached the front of the store. Here he stopped and asked if I knew the way from here. I said yes and he shoved me out of his shop.

<small time skip that HOLY SHIT MY STUFFED SEAL LION WAS JUST STARING AT ME AND MY PHONE REFLECTED OFF THE EYES AND I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK>

"So one more time. You ended up WHERE?" said Mum.

"Knockturn Alley" I replied for what must have been the tenth time.

"Hey Mum" George said,"Lay him off. He got out alive so why are you worrying?"

We were in Weasleys Wizard Wheezes getting discount on everything and sneaking things to get out of class when mum wasn't watching. As I grabbed a handful of Skiving Snackboxes, Hermione walked in. I instantly turned red and tried to hid them from her but she saw. She walked and did the craziest thing ever. She grabbed a handful and said,

"Might be useful this year in class." I just stared at her in shock and she started grabbing random things.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Hermione?" I whispered. She said back,

"Well we might become friends with the exchange students but be in different houses. We can use these to talk with them."

"Ah Hermione," George whispered to us, "We just might make a Weasley of you yet."

"How much did you hear?" I asked him. "Just enough to know what Hermione's doing." he replied.

"Hmph" was all I said.

<small time skip brought to you by Sabriel who is still staring at me and its dark in my room and I'm getting slightly creeped out>

We were at Ollivanders getting Hermione a new wand, because hers cracked during a home game of Quidditch, when a boy who looked looked like Harry except the boy had no scar, no glasses, his eyes were sea green and he was more fit, walked in. He called out to a couple of other people that he had forgotten something and had to go back.

As we entered the store, I saw Hermione looking at the group walking off with a bit of curiousness, recognition, and sadness on her face.

"Hermione" I called trying to get her attention she looked at me and snapped out of it.

"Sorry, Ron. I was just thinking."

*****
I turned Sabriel around so hopefully he doesn't scare me anymore. I'm not really changing anything except sleeping and grammar mistakes and a few super cringy things