• Plans & Intentions

I'm getting some messages and questions about updates and I just want to make some times and intentions clear.

I'm about to finish my Second Quarter of Shooting Hearts and from there I aim to stop production (at least until I outline the last two quarters), from there by the grace of God I want to take my ass back to ALLT, I canNOT finish 2016 with this book unresolved. This is the LAST Arlington High book I'm posting and it's taking forever. I blame myself, I'm lazy and lack motivation but I will find it!

Am also needing to write three more chapters of Battle Scars and edit the remaining to have its entirety back up.

Deceitful Intent has some folks waiting as well, I need to get on this too. DI is just simply a rewrite and I've been slacking!

Creativity is a funny thing, the first 19 chaps of SH flowed and came to me and wouldn't leave me alone, for some books of mine there is a stagnancy I cannot shake, but I want to do better.

I would really love it if everyone just read everything, I notice a lot of my readers are racially motivated most of the time and I wish it would stop, no matter what race I write about, I put my heart into it, no race matters more to me, as I just want to tell good stories. But if something doesn't interest you, I get it. I do intend to try to do better on updates for those who weren't/aren't reading SH, this year was a slow one for me in completing works ugh. I'm quite frustrated with myself most of all, but hey, tomorrow's another shot.

Shooting Hearts has become my little nugget, but I haven't forgotten about my other works!

Mood:

      Thank you for your continued patience,          whitney xx

whitney xx