Chapter 2. Jasmine pokes out her eye and we meet Isaac's friends

"I'm leaving without you if you won't hurry up." Isaac said, the sound of his shoes tapping as he walked up the stairs. Jasmine rolled her eyes while lining her lower waterline. I almost taught she poked out her eye, but she rolled her eyes back and started lining her other eye. She smiled at the scared look on my face. She applyed some babylips lipbalm, checked her self out in the mirror, took me by my arm and opened the door. Isaac stood in front of us looking a little dissappointed. Probably because he really liked Simone and diddn't want to come late. My heart always breaks a little when my brother and sisters are dissappointed or sad. I tried to make Isaac feel a little better by saying: "Come on, we better go now or we miss al the fun." Even though i diddn't want to go. I smiled at him. He smiled a little smile and brushed a lock of my hair behind my ear.
"Better be too late and pretty, than too early and ugly." Said Jasmine while whiping some mascara away from under her eye. She winked at Isaac. Isaac winked back. We walked down the stairs, screamed something that sounded like goodbye to our parents and little sister, opened the door and walked to the park.

*********

We found them sitting under a tree. Simone sitting next to her best friend clarence. I know them both from school, they're in Isaac's class i think. Next to them sat a boy with brown skin i've never seen around school or the city and a girl with brown hair that curled a little at the ends, she had an golden medaillon around her neck that shimmered in the sunlight.  They were all talking to eachother and diddn't notice we had arrived. Isaac patted Simone's arm. "Oh h..he...hey I...Is..Isaac." Clarence laughed a little at Simone's stuttering, the freckles on his cheekbones mixing with laughing dimples. Isaac smiled at Simone. "Hey." He said. "So this are the famous-late-Isaac and co?" Said the boy with the brown skin raising his eyebrows.