Chapter 1: meeting the skelebros

Papyrus was on his way out of grillbys, when he saw a small, trembling figure in the snow. It was wearing a collar and a leash, the end of it lying on the ground. He had huge cracks in his skull. Papyrus grabbed the small skeleton, and brought him back to the house. He set him on the couch, before taking off the collar and setting it down on the table, this skeleton would choose what to do with it, with that he started to heal him. And then he realized, "THIS SKELETON LOOKS LIKE AN ALMOST CARBON COPY OF ME!" His brother yelled, causing pap to jump at least a foot in the air. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT BROTHER?!" Pap just nodded, calming himself down. "WHO IS THIS?!"
"I dunno."
"YOU HAVE SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW SLEEPING ON THE COUCH?!"
"They were hurt in the snow."
"YOU COULDN'T HAVE PHRASED IT ANY OTHER WAY?!"
"Nope." Papyrus yawned with a shrug, as the stranger woke up with a start
"B-B-Boss?! D-Did I s-s-sleep in ag-again?!" He asked, looking like he was bracing himself for something, but that something never came
"Hit you? Why would I do that?"
"W-W-What do y-you mean? B-Boss Y-You A-A-Always hit me w-when I wake up."
"I'd never hit someone. Especially not someone who looks just like my bro."
"B-But B-Boss?"
"Who's this 'boss' your talking about?"
"T-T-The Gr-Great and T-Terrible Pap-Papyrus!"
"I'm confused, what's your name? My names papyrus, but you can call me paps."
"M-my Na-name I-is s-s-S-sans... Th-the on-only other thing p-people c-call me is w-weak..."
"Weak? Why would you say that?"
"C-check my st-stats..."
UNDERFELL SANS
1 HP 1 DEF
EDGY. HAS BEEN ABUSED.
"Heh, check mine."
UNDERSWAP PAPYRUS
1 HP 1 DEF
LIKES PUNS, WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HIS BROTHER.
"W-what?!"
"Yep. What's this 'UnderFell' stuff in front of your name?"
"I-It's my u-universe..."
"That's weird. Your in Underswap. Yet another intervention into our timelines from ink or error." He said with a chuckle.
"O-Oh..." He said. It was then that papyrus noticed that he was very frail, he may be malnourished.
"Want some food?"
"Y-You'll P-P-P-Probably Poison it!"
"Nah, I'm not gonna kill ya"
"BROTHER!" Yelled a voice from the couch, causing edge to jump off, but he didn't stick the landing. He landed on his back.
"OH HELLO STRANGER! I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!" Edge was confused.
"T-That's O-Odd... M-My N-Name Is also S-S-S-Sans...."
"WELL OTHER ME! I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS!"
"F-Fr-Fri-Fen" it was quite obvious he had never heard the word friends before.
"OTHER ME? WHY ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE PRONOUNCING FRIENDS?"
"Uhh... What's a farind?"
"Friend. It's a person you trust and care about." Paps muttered lazily.
"O-oh. Sure." He said, still confused

(A/N) GUYS 513 words! Yay!)