help me with this please

• Dedicated to Tommi Walker Diggs

hey people here it is and can you guy help me with something can you help with a name for the ch please and thank you

_____________________________________________________________

I sat down on the couch chair thing that was in the hallway and waited.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to the door.

I opened it to reveille Ethan.

He smiled and wrapped me in his strong arms.

I hugged him back and a growl sounded from behind me.

I let go of Ethan and turned around to find a ticked off Blake.

“What are you doing touching my mate.” He spat taking a step forward.

“Excuse me, but she invited me so just back off buddy.” Ethan told him pushing me behind him.

“Ok guys! Ethan! Let’s go…. Upstairs!” I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs.

I looked back at him to see him smirking and I immediately got what he was thinking.

Uggh! Guy’s are so immature!

I found an empty room and tugged him in.

I shut the door and I glared at him.

“You can’t just go and start fights with people!” I yelled my anger flowing out like a volcano.

“He was the one who started it! And plus, you invited me here according to Harmony.” He glared at Blake’s retreating back.

“its fine, he’s gone now.”

“Ya I guess.” He planted a quick peck on my cheek making butterflies erupt through my stomach.

He weaved his hand through mine and we walked into the living room to find Harmony in a full blown make-out session with my brother.

I sighed.

That girl….

I looked over to see Blake with his arm around some blond bimbo.

She looked like a Barbie doll basically but with a LITTLE bit more makeup.

I just glared at Blake.

I just can’t believe I was ever worried about him.