Finale 2/2

The next day, at a Saturday morning , Bomi had finally woken up. Her phone buzzed many times. Thinking Baekhyun had finally messaged her, she quickly checked her messages. As she scrolled down she only saw Birthday messages from her friends, but not from him. I don't care anymore. If that's how he want's it than fine. Bomi thought as she decided to get ready for her shift.

As Bomi was working, her phone buzzed. As she opened her message she noticed she received a message from Chorong. '' Hey Birthday Girl, your work ends in 2 hours right? Im so thrilled that we get to spend your birthday together. Of course, your parents will be there. Ttyl. P.S : I have a little surprise for you so hurry up. '' Bomi's lips curled '' Such a childish unnie'' She quickly turned off her phone and went back to work. 2 hours has passed and finally, the birthday girl's time shift is over. '' Boss, Yookyung im going. Thanks for the early leave. Bomi said as she headed to the door. Both shook their head and wished her a Happy Birth Day before she left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she was heading to her meeting place, she noticed that she had forgot to bring her phone charger. ''Crap'' she said. My phone is currently low and Chorong unnie doesn't have the same phone as I do. Bomi opened her phone and messaged her comarade. '' Sorry Rong , I gotta go back home. I forgot my charger... I'll be back promise. ''

'' Sorry Rong , I gotta go back home. I forgot my charger... I'll be back promise. '' Chorong closed her phone .'' Well, thats that... sorry, guess you'll have to wait a bit more before she shows up. Said the older. The mysterious person chuckled . '' It's fine. As long as she comes back. '' Chorong nodded and gasped. '' Hey... I have an idea. Instead of you .... ''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long detour, Bomi finally reached her classmates house. As the young women entered in the residence, she was startled at how dark it was. Quietly, the shocked women walked to the living room as she began to slowly search for the light switch. '' Rongie? Are you here? This isn't funny you know! '' the girl quietly yelled. Nothing. At this point, Bomi began to panic. ''Park Chorong!'' At last, as she succeeded on finding the light switch, the girl yelped as she suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. '' Happy birth day Bbom. Did you miss me? '' . That voice...It can't be.... Slowly, she covered her face ''Baekhyun? '' she said as her voice trembled. The man chuckled '' I missed you Babomi .'' Tears formed at her eyes as she began to turn around. At last, she was able to meet him again, face to face after 2 years. '' I can't believe it... it's really you.'' Baekhyun ruffled her hair. '' Of course it's him . We told you didn't we? We would have a 'little' surprise for you. '' A young women said as she entered the room. Bomi ran towards her colleague and tightly, hugged her. '' Thank you so much, it's the best gift i've ever received. '' she whispered. '' Where are my parent's?'' Bomi asked. '' There comming later, dont worry'' Chorong answered. Bomi faced both people and asked '' Thanks. For making this the best Birthday ever. '' Chorong, slighlty teared up and hugged her as response. ''Ahem'' . Both friend both broke the hug '' What about me? '' the young man questionned. The females looked at eachother and laughed.

The party had officially began. Many other friends came along and joined the party. As most of her friends were inside, partying, Bomi headed to the balcony as she needed a little fresh air. She closed her eyes and felt the wind carresing her cheek. The girl smiled . Thank you. ''Enjoying the view? '' a man interrupted . Bomi turned around and nodded as response. The man walked towards her and held her hands. '' I really missed you , you know that right?'' Bomi said. Baekhyun glanced at her '' So did I '' . Bomi looked towards him '' Really? Cause whenever I message you , you never seem to response. You didn't even messaged me happy birth day'' the girl pouted. Baekhyun laughed at the sudden reaction '' Sorry, I was really busy planning your surprise. '' Bomi looked at him , confused. '' What do you mean? ' '. Baekhyun scrached the back of his neck '' Well you see..''

*Flashback*

Baekhyun's POV : 

''Hello?'' I answered. ''Hello? Is this Byun Baekhyun? '' the stranger asked. By the sound of it's voice, surely, its a women. ''Yes. Who are you ? What do y-'' ''Hey, calm down. Im no suspicious person. Listen... Your Yoon Bomi's boyfriend am I right?'' the mysterious women asked. '' Yeah, that's me. Why do you ask? How do know her? '' I began to ask multiple of questons . '' Easy there fella, too many questions. '' the women said.  Is she alright? She is not in danger is she?      '' Anyways I'm Park Chorong, Yoon Bomi's best friend. Well at least, here in Canada. Bomi's birthday is comming in a few days and, I don't really know what to give her. How about we plan a surprise for her'' . ''We?'' I asked. The young woman sighed '' Yes , we. As in you and I. Why don't you come here? I know it would mean a lot to her' ' . Now that I think about it, Bomi and I hardly had time to communicate since we were so busy with work and college. Not mention, the time difference between Korea and Canada is no joke. '' Thats a pretty good idea. Sure, i'll come. '' . The girl sighed in relief. '' Thanks so much. I'll pick you up the airport. I'll send you the location on where we will meet up. Bye'' 

End of Baekhyun's POV 

*End of flashback* 

''And after that,  we met up, I came over and crashed at her place while waiting for you. That's pretty much it'' Baekhyun explained. The gir hummed as response. '' So you did all that for me?'' Bomi asked. Baekhyun gently caressed her cheek '' Of course, I mean , if it weren't for you my memory wouldn't have come back right?'' Bomi smiled '' Really, your the best boyfriend and woman can have .'' The young men smirked '' And your the best girlfriend any men can get''. Both stared at eachothers eyes . Baekhyun leaned closer and closed his eyes as he gently pressed his lips against hers. Both enjoyed the moment until they broke the kiss . Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her waist  and said '' Happy Birth Day'' 

End. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! Book 1 finally complete ^-^  I want to thank every one of you who continued reading my book even after a long hiatus. I thank you all from the bottom of heart. Please look forward to my other books as well. 

Thank you ! 

- Angel