He remembers.

Baekhyun's POV:
No... Isn't this the ring I was searching for?
I looked around me and secretly took the necklace and kept it in my pocket.
Only one way to find out... but first I gotta give her jacket back.
I head to class and waited t'ill Bomi comes back.

Bomi POV:
Shit shit shit... Where did my jacket go? I could have sworn I left it underneath the tree but it isn't there!  My ring... I cant lose it...!
I arrived to class looking depressed.

Baekhyun's POV:
Oh, there she is. I head over her.
" Here's your jacket you dumb-head" I threw her jacket in her head covering her face.
Bomi : Yah! -Grabs jacket-
She glares at him and says thank you. She then checks if her ring is there but it isn't.
I noticed that she has a worried expression.
"Is something wrong? "
Bomi : Uh, yeah..Did you perhaps see a necklace with a ring ? It's really important to me.
" S-sorry no... "
Bomi : I see... Thanks..
I lied, sorry but I need to find out if you are the one..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
School finally finished and I quickly head home. As soon as I arrived, I rushed to my room. I head over to my desk and grabbed my necklace. I then take out the ring and I inserted the key in he lock.
*Click*
No way...
I opened the tiny lock and found myself with a picture.
This is... Bomi and..?  Me? Was this her and I when we were younger?  
Suddenly,  my head started aching. I fell to the floor  and everything turned black.

<<Flashback>>
Bomi : Baekhyun ah, please don't leave me ... *cries*
Baekhyun: Mianhe Bomi shii... But I have to obey my parents.
Bomi: Then promise me, one day we will meet again, and when we do, will you make me your bride?
Baekhyun: *Blushes* O-of course .. Since you  were my first love , and it  hurts me not being able to see you anymore.  But I will find you again.. And we will get married, and you will become my bride.
Mrs.Byun: Baek we gotta go! Say your good bye to Bomi.
Bomi: Baek..I love you...Take care.
Baekhyun: I love you to.
.
.
-Gasp-
I woke up and found myself in the bad.
I remember... I remember. !
" I remember everything , the promise.. I remember! "
It was you the whole time , Yoon Bomi.
I ran to downstairs and saw Kyungsoo cooking.
" D.O! I remember! I remember everything"
D.O: Damn! Congrats.
I then decided to call Chanyeol and Ilhoon.

Chanyeol POV:
"Really! Damn congrats! So who was it? "
Baekhyun: Its Yoon Bomi... It was her all along.
"Then why did she not tell you about it? Im pretty sure she knew it was you."
Baekhyun: Well, I asked her once but all she told me  was she did not want to make me suffer .. I don't get what she means by that.
"... Ask her."
Baekhyun: Mhm .! Kay imma go call Ilhoon . Annyeong~
"Bye."

Ilhoon's POV:
I was at my living room when suddenly I hear my phone vibrating.
-ring-
Its Baekhyun...
"Yubuseyo?"
Baekhyun: Yah! Hoonie why did you ignore me today?
"Uh I-"
Before I was able to continue talking I got cut off by Baekhyun.
Baekhyun: Whatever, but I found her. Not only that, I remember everything.
"You do?"
Honestly, im really sad that his memories are back, but then again im happy. Bomi might be really surprised.
Baekhyun: mhm..its Bomi. It was her all along.
"Ehhh... So now what? She is your first love right? You gonna go out with her? "
Baekhyun: ... Idk. I mean Taeyeon she.. I realized that she never said 'I love you' to me. Is it weird? We have been going out for like 2 years and I haven't heard her say that to me. Plus, even before my memories came back, I think I was crushing on Bomi a little bit. So , maybe? Idk .. Ill think about it. I mean I still like her but ..
"I get it. Anyways you should talk to her tomorrow. "
Baekhyun: yeah.. Anyways i gotta go.
"Mhm"
.
.
.
.
Bomi's POV:
I arrived home and head up to my room. I closed the door and slowly fell down to my knees.
I can't believe I lost it.. My most important memory of Baek and I is gone.
I started tearing up. I head to my balcony and looked up.
I murmured:
"Im sorry Baek, I lost it.. Miahne. "
I then went to bed hoping that I will find it tomorrow.
.
.