//#taechae pt.2\\

Start from the beginning

"oh. i've never been, but i heard it's really pretty at night.", she said smiling.

'she has eye smiles too? she's too cute.', he thought to himself.

"maybe we could drive there later tonight. it's only a couple hours away and it would give us time to get to know each other.", he suggested.

"i'd like that.", she said flashing her now signature smile.

'now i just have to get through dinner.'

"i'd say our dinner went well. we made some light conversation and i told her some of my signature jokes. and then came the car ride all the way to daegu."

"ready?", taehyung asked, she nodded as her seatbelt clicked.

"so, what about a game of 21 questions? it'll pass time and we should get to know each other more.", chaekyung suggested.

"okay. what's your favorite color?", tae asked first.

"blue. favorite food?", she said.

"japchae or any meat. what's your ideal type?", he asked again.

"someone that's caring, has a sense of humor, and handsome. what's yours?", she asked nervous about his answer.

"someone who only takes care of me and has lots of aegyo.", he said showing off his rectangular smile.

"and it went on like this for the rest of the car ride. questions going back and forth about any and everything. we ended up just walking around since it was pretty late and eventually we decided to come back."

"thanks for the date taehyung, it was nice.", she smiled when they got to her door.

"just call me tae or taetae or really anything else you can think of. and it was really nothing.", he said scratching the back of his neck.

"well thanks again. see you some other time?", she said heading to unlock her door.

"um. wait. can i maybe get your number? i had fun and maybe we could go on another date say tomorrow?", he said looking everywhere but at chaekyung.

"here. i've been waiting for you to ask.", she giggled before heading inside.

'nice taehyung-ah! way to score big time!', he thought to himself as he walked to his car.

~end of flashback~

"and now here i am. on my roof, telling you all about MY date.", he laughed.

"don't you owe me a thank you? i did set this all up.", you said.

"thanks. now i think you should go see your boyfriend. i can hear him looking for you.", tae replied laughing.

"don't be up here too long tae, and i'm glad it went well.", you said heading for his window.

"me too.", you could hear him vaguely say as you went back inside.

Jimin's POV
      "(y/n)-ah! where'd that girl go?", i said looking for my suddenly missing girlfriend. 

"what's up chim?", i heard (y/n) say from the kitchen.

"where did you go? i've been calling you for like 10 minutes.", i asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"i went to go ask tae about his date.", she said taking another grape from the container.

"well wanna go to the movies? i'm bored and everyone else doesn't want to go with me.", i asked giving her my best puppy eyes.

"sure. it's not like i have anything else to do.", she laughed.

"whatever. just go put your shoes on.", i said pushing her lightly towards the door.

~~~~~

and after getting all of my essentials, we were off to the theatre.

"so what movie are we watching.", she asked.

"what about 'miracle in cell no.7'?", i asked.

"isn't that a sad movie? that one that tae cried while watching?", she asked.

"sure is. hey, what about we make a bet. whoever is the first one to cry has to clean up mine and the guys' whole house.", i said sticking my hand out.

"you're on chim.", she said.

half way through the movie i saw (y/n) trying to hold back her tears. i was fine since i saw the movie too many times before, but there was always this one part that got me.

'i really hope she cries before the part comes on', i thought.

and faster than i expected the part came. it was so sad, on the day of his daughter's birthday he was sent to the electrocution chair to be killed.

{a/n: if you don't know what i'm talking about i suggest you either watch the movie or read a summary of the movie. it's pretty sad~}

i felt a tear run down my face and when i looked over i saw (y/n)'s face was dry. she was trying to hard to hold it all in.

she looked over at me and saw the tear and immediately let out everything she had been holding in for so long.

she was like that for the remainder of the movie, while that one tear i shed was the only one that escaped my eyes.

we left the movies and (y/n) was still sniffling a bit.

"you ..*sniffle*.. lost.", she said between hiccups and sniffles.

"who's the real loser though?", i asked.

"uh. you. duh. you still ..*sniffle*.. have to ..*hiccup*.. clean the house.", she said matter-of-factly.

"well. have fun facing the guys when we get back.", i laughed.

"i'll just tell ..*hiccup*.. them you did ..*hiccup*.. this.", she said calming down a bit more.

"psh. like they'll believe that.", i shrugged.

but boy was i wrong.

~~~~~

when we got home and everyone got a glimpse of (y/n), i was pretty much dead meat.

it all eventually got cleared up, but i don't think i'll be making (y/n) cry anytime soon. i'm kind of scared of what the boys will do to me.

well now i have to clean this stupid house, housewife jimin mode on.

Your POV
     you ended up falling sleep in a beanbag chair while everyone was playing on the playstation.

'this week has gone so well, i just hope it'll stay this way.'