Not in a mood

Fang: Boboiboy?

I awake from daydreaming and realise that my friends watching me right in their eyes.

Boboiboy: what? Why did you guys look at me like that?

Yaya: are you okay or not? You've been so quiet since we finished our train.

Boboiboy: I'm okay.

I off my chair and walk away. My friends did not ask me any questions as they thought I'm not in a mood. Well, actually I am. I just walk slowly past by Fang's house. I keep walking until I arrive my house. Soon as I open the door, ochobot fly towards me and asking me a lot of questions.

Ochobot: how was the training? Is that okay? Are you okay? Are you've been in any dangerous with your power? Are it? Are it???

Boboiboy: relax ochobot. I'm okay. Everything fine. Don't worry.

I could see in my eyes that Ochobot had been so worried about me. I give him a little hug and make a way to my room. I close the door and sit on a chair right next to study table. The book 'Revenge On Power' caught my eyes. I try to remember back when I bought it but I realise that it wasn't me who bought this book. Maybe Ochobot's. I take a closer look on that book and read the synopsis back of the book.

FANG POV
Back to Tok Aba Kokotiam~

I just watching Boboiboy walk away with disappointed face. I'm not sure if he was not happy with his performance today, but I think he is stronger than me. If he think that he not push his limit yet, I'm sure he can kill us with one attack if he push his power to last limit.

I wave to my friends and walk back home. It's kind of boring just walking and see the same view so I decide to fly using my Garuda Shadow Power. I fly as higher as I can. I can see so many things at the top view. And I've been thinking why I'm not use this power to see this beautiful scenery before. I fly myself to Boboiboy's house. Just want to check on him.

Fang: boboiboy?

I stand in front of Boboiboy's house. Waiting for him to open the door but it was ochobot.

Ochobot: yes Fang? Anything I can help you?

Fang: umm... I just need to see Boboiboy. Just want to check on him if he was okay or not.

Ochobot: okay.

Ochobot shows me Boboiboy's room and I knock the door.

Boboiboy POV
I was enjoyed read a book and suddenly a knock break the silence. I close the book and quickly put it back where I saw it first.

Boboiboy: come in.

Boboiboy: Fang? What are you doing here?

Fang step in my room and sit on my single bed.

Fang: nothing. Just get a little boring so I came here to visit you.

Boboiboy: visit? Isn't we just met about half an hour ago?

Fang: yeah. But you look stress and I worried about it.

Boboiboy: Hahaha! Seriously Fang?

I burst out laughing.

Fang: I'm just care about you because you're my friend. If you're my enemy, no way I want to see you here.

Boboiboy: hahaha!

I couldn't stand anymore. I think that maybe Fang had an accident before came here to see me because he look so weird. Really weird I mean.

Boboiboy: Are you okay Fang? Hahaha. Please don't make me laugh again.

Fang: I'm okay. What so funny about?!!

Boboiboy: why you acting so weird?

Fang: weird?

Boboiboy: why you so caring about me? You've never care about me before.

Fang: I'm just care about you.

Boboiboy: hahaha!

Fang staring straight my eyes. His anger clearly reflected.

Boboiboy: umm... I'm just kidding. Don't take it so seriously, okay? Ha ha ha.

I laugh nervously. Fang close his eyes for a moment and walked out of my room. I can't say anything as I know he was really angry at me.

To be continue...