Girl Meets Gone

Começar do início

The girls get in the car drive away

Ice cream truck noise

Josh: Oh, no.
Morgan: Daddy! Ice cream pwease?
Nathan: Pwease?
Josh: I don't have any money.(Don't you fucking hate it when your parents say they have no money, but then they end up buying some gucci shit that costs like $200, then your face end up looking like this)

(Don't you fucking hate it when your parents say they have no money, but then they end up buying some gucci shit that costs like $200, then your face end up looking like this)

This pic is fire!! LOL XD.

Morgan: What that?(points to his pocket)
Josh: My phone.
Nathan: No. Phone in hand.
Morgan: Daddy lying. I tell mommy(girl if you don't STFU you won't be telling anybody nothing! HAHA. Just kidding, Morgan. Keep bribing daddy! How I wish I was still one years old)
Josh:(sighs) Fine. Let's go.
Lucas: Get me one too, bro!
Josh: You have a wallet!
Lucas:(mimics him)

~With the girls~

Maya:(parks the car) We're here.
Everyone:(out of the car)
Riley: Ahh. No boys, no noise!(Does that rhyme?)
Maya: But it feels too quiet. For some reason, I miss the noise.
Lauren: True. I miss screaming at Josh.

(They are shopping while talking if you think they are still in the parking lot)

Maya:(looks Lauren's way) Is that a good or bad thing?
Lauren:(giggles) Good thing.
Sarah: Good.

Maya's P.O.V:
It was fun hanging out with the girls. We talked a lot(me and my girls #5H) we ate(DEFIANTLY me and my girls). We were just about to walk out of the mall when someone grabbed my arm. I tried using my other arm, but I couldn't. Then something went under my nose. Everything eventually went black....

~With the guys~

Zay: I think it's time to go home guys.
Morgan:(shouts) No!(tries to run off)

Lucas:(grabs her and put her on his shoulder) Nope. Bed time!
Morgan: Woah! I taller than daddy!(How tall I want to be)
Nathan: Daddy! Pick me up!(jumps up and down)
Josh: If there is one thing that I have learned about being a father is that they will bribe you until the day you die.(puts Nathan on his shoulders)
Farkle: It's not hard knowing you guys are brothers.(chuckles)

5 min later

Lucas's P.O.V:
Once I got home, I noticed that my car wasn't in the driveway. I quickly went upstairs to put the twins to bed because the out like a light, and I quickly ran to the garage. There was no car. I ran upstairs to Adeline's room, to find Adeline and Sophia watching TV. They didn't notice me so I didn't  think that they have heard from Maya. Just as I left the door, my phone got group text from Zay, Farkle and Josh asking if the girls are at my house. I replied no. As I was checking the rest of the house, I got a call from an unknown number. For the first time, I was scared to pick up the phone.(He's a cop, that's why) I picked my the phone and once I said hello, a weird screechy sound was made. It sounded like a scream.