"Babe" louis calls softly

"Louis??" Zayn rotates his chair quickly and his eyes instantly meets his bestfriend and for a second Louis' heart skipped a beat on seeing how read and broken zayn looks

"I am sorry lou" zayn apologizes, biting his lower lip

"Get your ass over here,asshole" louis goes to him and zayn pulls him in a tight hug, almost suffocating him.

"So you gonna cry the day or get your ass back to work?? We have to win this you know? Harry was just saying me how rich brats cant win this. So why not lets just show him, yea?"

Zayn breaks his hugs and nods, wiping his eyes "yea" he whimpers and a smile creeps on his face.

"Im gonna prove my dad that i am better than liam"

LIAM!

Louis always and still think that liam is no doubt a good guy but zayn is his first priority, his bestfriend, and the fact that liam is the reason why zayn is insecure about himself is slowly changing his view fot him.

-----------------------

"NO MATTER WHAT I DO HARRY! NO MATTER WHAT! THINGS ALWAYS BACK FIRE ON ME!" liam growls, his tears uncontrollably falling down his eyes.

"Liam please calm down" niall tries to console him but liam just moves back from his range.

"NO NIALL!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!! HE HATES ME" liam whines and wipes cheeks "it was a stupid idea all along to work here"

"What are you talking about" harry frowns

"I am the reason why he is insecure about his own father harry! I AM THE BLOODY REASON! It will be so much better of i leave. Maybe then -"

"Nothing will happen even after that" harry cuts liam and shruggs "even when you wont be here Mr.Malik is going to compare him to you"

"Then what should i do harry! I dont want him to hate me. I dont want him to he insecure- insecure about a person who is madly in love with him"

"Your love amaze me" niall says with wide eyes and next looks at harry "remember how it took us atleast 5 years to actually fall in love and here he is- in love - with a person he is not even friends with"

"I know him since high school- if you are missing that part" liam rolls his teary eyes at his best friend.

"Anyway what the fuck did Malik do to steal your heart to a point where you fell in love so hard for him?" Niall chuckles

"I was tranfered to Fox International School in the middle of semester and i honestly felt like i was an animal in zoo- it was crazy and i was bullied for few days a-"

"And zayn came in your guardian?" Harry raises his brow and liam shyly nods

"he did" he admits and a small smile creeps on his face "it was raining when few boys dragged me in football ground after school and started beating me up for God knows why and zayn came for help.... It was raining hard but that didnt stopped me from seeing those chiseled cheekbones, sharp jawline, a face that God took his own time to sculpt.... i swear i fell in love that moment" liam face lits up on recalling that and his glittery eyes looks at his friend with complete happiness " he was beautiful- i- i never saw someone like that. I felt those butterflies spin in my stomach but back then i was too insecure about myself, i thought i am not worth him like he was those popular guy in school and i was a business nerd who no one paid attention to" he shrugged.

"And now look at you. Puberty did its magic" niall chuckles.

"But now when i made myself good enough for him- he - he hates me" liam hissed softly and his eyes moists up.