15.

(* Before it start lets take a quick minute "HAPPIEEE FRIENDSHIP DAY" babes!! You guys are my family- a family i made of my own.. so Thank You very much for everything and May Allah bless you all *)

Zayn's POV:-

The whole time i pretended like nothing happened and enjoyed how flushed liam was everytime i asked him a question, i just couldn't stop myself from smiling from that. The way he was quite unless i force him to answer. So cut-

What am i thinking? No! He is not cute! He wants my position- he is distracting me- i-i need to go back to gi's plan. Make him fall for me- but how? When i already know he is..

"What you doing tonight?" I blurred out, watching liam surprised eyes searching for answer.

"Umm hanging out with friends?" He unsurely replies and goes back to the computer, apparently learning something about new design for renewation.

"Can you cancel that?" I asked, looking at him with pleading eyes and when he turned to me, our eyes met and can i say how innocent and pouis his soft eyes are? Like i am looking at a lost puppy.

"Yeah- you want some help for tomor-"

Before he could complete his words i choked out laugh. Did he honestly thought that i am asking him a night for help? On business?

"No i want to take you on a date- but you know- secretly. So? Will you?" Liam widened his eyes on hearing me but quickly a shy smile slipped on his lips as he lowered his glare and noded and I swear i can eye the trace of blush on his cheeks.

"So dinner with me? After 10pm?" I asked looking at the wall clock which showed 9:45pm.

"Like this?" Liam almost yells.

I chuckled and noded "you always look perfect so what's the matter?" I told him honestly. Because lets face it! he is dead hot and that cute face he makes when he is surprised or taken back can drive anyone crazy and he fucking look sex on legs and - i need to shut up!!!

God please can this dating thing end in seconds and next thing i know is liam no where near my existence?

"Ummm sure! then- should i pack up?" Liam asked, already getting off from his chair.

"Yeah" i noded and grabbed my coat, resting it on my shoulder and walking out of the office. Liam followed quickly.

As i walked down the corridor, i turned around and saw liam on phone.

"Yeah i am not coming" he said to the person on phone "Shut up! I am just tired- yea yea why dont you enjoy your time with your boyfriend and leave me alone?? Bye hazza" he chuckled and rolls back his phone he is pocket before looking at me with a small smile- the way his face lightened up on seeing me and no- that didnt created butterflies in my stomach - it didn't (it did).

--------------------------

"Why did you asked me out?" Liam asked inbetween of a quite dinner for which i was really grateful because i was out of ideas to inengage him in a conversation.

But what????

"Hmmm?" I hummed, expecting him to repeat it.

"I know you dont like me, zayn" liam sighs sadly, almost in a whisper.

I stopped my action, fork frozed in air as i tried to understand what liam exactly mean..

"I-i -what do you mean?" I found myself asking.

"I know you dont like me- then why you asked me out?" He repeated in a weak voice radiating sadness.

I sighed, hungrily searching for excuses "How are you sure that i don't like you"