VI: chasing phenomena

young women, don't let curiosity distract your postponement.

young men, turn your eyes and ears away from society's standards.

young men and women, sex is not a necessity. obeying society's propaganda makes you a zombie just like the rest. please listen to the heart. if it's saying you're not ready, then you're not ready. don't allow others to usher you into situations your heart wouldn't.

young women, if he doesn't respect the voice of your heart, then he doesn't acknowledge the voice of his own. if his ears mistake yes from no, then you are not who he needs. he needs to invest in a box of cotton swabs.

young men, ask yourself this. will you love her after you get dressed? are you gonna walk out now that she's given you something she held with her life? i see it like this. if you're gonna share your body, share it with a woman that you'll love tomorrow and the next day and the next day. the emptiness that remains after being inside a woman can and will be filled with comfort and satisfaction from the one you love. young men understand that you can say no too. i've been saying no for 16 years. go figure. create a love so intense with her that when God puts that special moment in the palm of your hands, you'll cherish every single second that's given.

don't take steps God hasn't ordered. you both will regret something you rushed yourself into. the fact that it happened so fast will make you wish you could've taken it slow. you'll wish you followed God's plan afterwards. man makes plans and God laughs. why? because God knows the plans you make will either result in regret or they won't happen at all. he sits back and chuckles.

young women, you say you did it because you love him. i think you're afraid that he'll love you less if you say no. you wanna please him but what about you? you wanna make him happy but what about you? think about how you will feel after it's done. you know it's funny.. it's easy to disturb the mind but it's a war with the heart. the voice of your heart is whispering 'no you're not ready' while the voice of your mind is shouting 'say no and you won't ever hear from him again.'

i guess the question that remains is: who's voice holds more power over you?