IV: love beyond

there are so many things in life to love than people. so why limit your love to just relationships?

is that society's propaganda? could be.

if so, why do we let the points and views of society determine how and what we love? if we do that, we're totally crippling our freedom to the point of no survival.

there's more to love than just two arms and a heartbeat. last time i checked, nature doesn't disappoint. nature reassures us of the beauty in this world. so why not direct your love to nature?

i am a lover of all things.
nature.
art.
food.
traveling.
Jade.
fashion.
photography.
tall buildings.
the smell of palm trees.

i love things that speak without words - things that challenge my mind to grasp because of it's profound concept.

i've discovered so many forms of comfort in this world you and i live in. i spent quality time with myself searching for peace within things. i struggled of course. nothing valuable in life comes easy. luckily, i found something that gave me peace and professional success. photography. i've been taking pictures of God's gifts for 2 years. it's become a passion, a career, and a lifestyle all in one. i love it.

find something you love and hold it with the tightest grip. your love can be given to many things. there's treasure on this Earth. you just have to dig. if what you discover blooms faster than flowers in the Spring, cherish it.