II. the lover

i am a lover.
i am a lover.
i am a lover.
i am a lover.
i am a lover.

i love myself. i love my skin. i am coated in treasure. i love the mind i feed. i love the air i breathe. i love the body God has given me. he has guided my steps with great pace and protection.

i truly believe that seafood is God's gift to you and I. there's something about the creatures of the sea that fuels my appetite. lobster scampi & intelligent conversation takes me out of my body. moving forward.

i fall in love with souls, not faces. features of the surface may grab me but what's beneath it all keeps me. a cover of a book doesn't make it relevant. what is presented in chapter 1 does.

i've learned to speak with and through integrity. a tongue with passion holds the key to vacancy of the mind. words are supposed to build confidence not destroy self-esteem. if you speak to defeat, you'll never live to see victory. the depth of profundity your words treat to my ears proves more than makeup for my eyes. the power the tongue beholds can provide warmth for a person carrying the coldest heart.

words may determine how a connection builds but actions determine how a bond remains. i believe in actions as much as i surrender to the tongue. if your actions doesn't coincide with the tongue, how far do you expect us to go? how long before confusion destroys a foundation?

i believe that two must be on the same page for the sake of a relationship. one can't be a bookmark stuck between the pages of a previous chapter while the other is advancing. success is found when both are finishing a chapter and starting another one together. when lovers understand this concept, there won't ever be room for confusion.