III: maturity cycle

"God said love never fails. So if it fails, it wasn't love."

the truth about relationships can and will frighten many when they discover.

PHASE ONE: peaches and cream

two people begin to chat, sharing and expressing their opinions about different topics. in between moments of expression, you discover things that you both have in common. the bigger the topic, the smaller the gap. hopes are high. connection succeeds and feelings erupt like the hottest volcano.

now you find yourself thinking about that person every day. he or she is a puzzle and you're wondering if the piece they're missing is you. you're fused with excitement and nervousness when you think about seeing them. the thought of rendezvous relays the mind. their touch boosts your appetite. you hunger for their vocal cords. you're in love. you remember drowning in a pool of tears because your lifeguard hasn't made himself present. now your days are brighter because of that person. they bring so much sun in your life that you become blind. their flaws used to make you question but that doesn't matter anymore. you're in love.

PHASE TWO: changing of seasons

as time transits, shit doesn't feel the same anymore. the fire you have for that person has been put out. sparks aren't flying anymore. the wings have broken. phone calls are seldom. your days are no longer bright. you both are no longer a mystery. that pool of love is getting warm now.

that person is no longer a book you wanna read because you've read it so many times it becomes memory. now you're wondering if you still love that person or if you ever loved them to begin with - or if they ever loved you.

thing is, when this phase introduces itself, some find ways to succeed and others surrender to failure. why? because they allow themselves to doubt their love for that person. those that succeed have defeated doubt. instead of finding methods to tend to these feelings, people choose the cheating route. a route that doesn't come with a smooth pavement but a happy ending for the flesh. that hole you're trying to fill will remain empty after you cum. trust me.

volitionally, you must make the decision that you want to love that person and you will love that person or walk away. people view love as uncontrollable. a force that proves us powerless. love is a decision. a choice that can make us or break us.

another truth about relationships is that everything revolves around effort, sustainability and maturity. nothing's impossible when love is present. however, relationships do require work. you have to discover new ways that'll trigger that person's cheekbones. new methods of happiness. comfort. producing love and consuming love so that it becomes a routine.

so though you may feel like you know all there is to know about that person, you must remember: new chapters are added. experiences are different.

defeat your doubt and let love win.