As the window slides open, I'm shocked to find my own grandmother staring back at me, a deep frown etched onto her wrinkled face.

"Unlock the door, ya bloomin' idiot!"

I smile, half in amusement, half in confusion, as the driver unlocks the front door and she squeezes into the seat. I turn back to Taylor, just in time to see her trying her best to smile politely at this supposedly deranged, rude old woman who's just joined us.

Taylor:

I clear my throat and glance at Harry, wondering why he just let this random, slightly wobbly old woman shove her way into his limousine. He doesn't return my look of confusion and instead just leans back and says,

"Um, hi, Grandma... what are you doing here?"

Ah, right. It's his grandmother. In a grumbly voice, the woman replies,

"What do you THINK I was doing there? I was gambling in the casino next door, you great, big moron!"

I plaster a smile on my face and try not to laugh. This is the first time I've met Harry's grandmother, and so far she's not making a great first impression. It seems she finally notices my existence when she turns to me, narrowing her eyes.

"Who the hell are you?"

Smiling politely again, I stick out my hand and introduce myself. She shakes it reluctantly before turning to Harry and saying,

"Hey, what's wrong with your head? Cut your hair, you wally!"

For the first time, Harry actually seems offended by his grandmother's remarks. Frowning, he runs a hand through his locks that bring him so much pride, shaking his head and rolling his eyes as he does so.

An awkward silence takes over for a minute or so, before I hear his Grandma yell something offensive at the driver, causing him to pull over. She squeezes her body out of the car, muttering as she does so.

"Phew, am I glad to get outta there. You coulda cut the tension with knife."

She slams the door behind her without a word of thanks, waddling her way down the path to her odd little house.

* * *

We drive in silence for a couple more minutes, until I clear my throat and decide to break the silence.

"She was...nice."

"Don't take it personally, she's always like that."

"If you say so."

The spark that was ignited in both of us just ten minutes ago has completely disappeared, and now we just make awkward small talk.

"Been a lot of rain the past couple a weeks."

Harry says, staring straight ahead.

"Yes, there has. Heard next week will be the warmest in a while, though."

Sitting there pretending we haven't just had our first kiss in over three years, and the fact that we're discussing the weather, hurts my heart, so for the next ten minutes we drive along the crowded road in silence. I stare out the window, and watch the big raindrops break as they hit the puddles on the black road.

* * *

Eventually, after a long drive involving a captivating kiss, a very grumpy granny, and two salami sandwiches, the car eases to a stop and we find ourselves in a spacious driveway. I smile at the ground as I remember all the sensational times I spent in this house.

"Well, I'm assuming you remember your way around already. I'll get you some food, you must be starving."

Smiling slightly, he holds the door open for me to walk through, unexpectedly pinching my butt cheekily as I pass. My heart races as I whip around, raising an eyebrow at his grinning face. I shake my head as I step into what turns out to be a bathroom.

Woahhhh, Harry has completely redecorated. An enormous white bathtub, with about 500 different buttons and settings, stands in the corner of the room, the huge shower is about twice the size it used to be, with 6 shower heads, and there's a giant glass wall looking onto the enormous garden, and a fireplace crackles cosily near the door. I make my way over the fluffy white bath mats and over to the mirror that practically takes up a whole wall, and stare in horror at my reflection.

All my makeup has completely rubbed off, my eyes are heavily lined with grey bags, and my hair looks like a blonde bird's nest. Exhaling loudly, I yank a hairbrush and a cherry red lipstick out of my purse and make myself look as presentable as I can.

The astounding living room has also changed considerably, and I settle into the new white leather couch. Putting my feet up, I turn on the tremendous, mega wide-screen TV just as Harry walks in carrying a glass of water and a slice of cake. I thank him and take a long, much-needed drink of water. My vision is still off and my head feels like a construction site, but other than that I haven't been happier than this for a long time.

"Do you like the house? I had it all entirely redecorated a couple months ago,"

Harry asks, looking straight at me.

"It's wonderful. I- I've really missed this house,"

"I've missed having you here,"

I blush and look away.

"Harry, I- well, what are- what do we do about, ya know...uh, Calvin and Kendall?"

I had to ask. Harry's grin vanishes.

"I- I don't actually know.... It-it doesn't matter. You're here now, and that's all I want to think about."

"But we can't ignore them. They're still-"

"-Stop, Taylor. Live more in the moment."

He sits down beside me and his hand makes its way to my cheek and I push all my worries out of my mind. Looking deep into his bright, beautiful eyes, I move in closer to him.

He pushes aside my hair and takes my face in his warm hands as I press myself against him, gently unbuttoning his shirt all the way down, and sliding my hands between it and his back.

I wrap my arms around him and hold him closer, his hands still on the back of my head, lovingly stroking my hair. His eyes are right in front of mine and he presses his forehead onto mine, looking me straight in the eyes, unblinking.

I shut my eyes as I lean in towards him, and my stomach turns into a thousand tiny butterflies. His lips are gentle yet vigorous, and I softly bite his lower lip as he puts his strong arms around me and pulls me onto him. Soon we're lying down across the couch, and I wrap my legs around him, his kisses becoming more and more eager.

Tingling with excitement, I feel his hand unzip the back of my shimmering dress, and run smoothly down to the bottom of my back. My mind is spinning and I can't think straight as he starts kissing my neck and I grip handfuls of his soft hair, and it becomes clear to me how much I really do need him in my life. His hands slowly move up my legs as I keep kissing him, our lips now unbreakable.