A/N 03: 1K READS

Eyoyoyoyoyoyoyo, Marie in da house!

SO, as you can see in the title, or look at the total reads count, WE HIT 1K!!!!

USIBESTAAOSNAKSBAKSNSL YOU GUYS DONT WANT UPDATES FOREVER?! (if you read the A/N from the lastest chap, that is.)

(but no one seemed to read it lol.)

(lessthatthreehiga (i cant mention you somehow) did, clearly evident on the chap, she or he (i dont wanna be sexist 😭)  commented on a passage.)

(ill give her or him a cookie OwO)

(everyone wuvs cookie OwO)

(u dont liek cookie? OmO)

(u maek mawie cwai ︶︿︶)

vvv screenshot of a/n from previous chap vvv

(told you.)

Maybe I'll post Impeccable then it's over?

What you guys think? 😂😂😂 I'm hearin' y'all out, don't worry.

Eh, maybe not. I mean, I left you guys with an overly dramatic A/N and didn't get to update for two months, that seemed overly unfair... I don't know 'bout you guys, if you guys want to read more from this oneshot compilation book, I can't assure you because I feel useless too, y'know?

So, yeah.

Should I change the cover? It looks crap to me 😂

Okay, serious this time.

*ehem* *ehem*

Thank you guys so much, even though I left y'all hanging for two months with two crappy short oneshots and a dramatic A/N, and I wrote this with unamused face while tapping wildly on the phone screen (that is a lie) (y u always lyin), I love the way you guys blow me away. Seriously.

I can't thank you guys enough 😭

To be truthfully honest, I REALLY never expected it to gather this MUCH reads. Back when writing Markimash and Markiplier x Reader's the highest possible amount I get is around a hundred, my series written in Filipino (which is kinda abandoned, i mean, no one reads it so i'm still thinking if i should delete it), has over 221 reads and that was my highest, before I started writing What If.

This was my second account on Wattpad (if you exclude the Dedicately Filipino accounts of mine, and that's 3 accounts so it's 5 accounts in total, and this was my fifth account), and I have this Otaku derivation of this account, with one fic about Fairy Tail (it's cancer, don't go near it), and I also abandoned it when it was around 200+ reads. And it got 3k when I last checked it, which kinda make me feel jealous of the 2013-2014 me because her writing is absolute crap but got over 3.44k reads while 2015-2016 me got her writing improved for a bit but won't get a single view (which kinda make me wish i can revert back to my shitty self 😂).

Having 1k reads is such an achievement for us, fam! This thing ain't only for me, but for you guys too, cuz without you guys, I'll never make it. 😂😭

So, thank you—to those who patiently waited for an update, to those who reread some chaps, those who voted, and those readers I became friends with, especially LampofSeanF (for introducing this fandom to me by popping so suddenly on my profile page just to compliment my profile picture. THOUGHT I'LL FORGET? NEVER.) oyJeraya (for letting me know there's one more I can fangirl with (along with Amy) and one of my inspirations for writing Collide. SHE ALSO MADE THAT COVER GUYS) and Niqiiii (for being a cute little bean, and be someone i can share anything with. AND ALSO DOMNUTS)—for reading this book.

I love you guys so bad.

I love you guys so much.