Brokenhearted.

Word Count: 496 words.

It was a hot summer day, and Ryan lied silently on his bed, scrolling through some tweets on his timeline.

"I'm bored."

He whined, staring at his phone's screen blankly.

But in a split-second, his lips were formed into a long, wide grin.

"Maybe it's time for Twitter pranking. Gotta do it for my bucket list."

He then tapped on the 'Write Tweet' button and started typing.

"@FujiYoSean hey there bae xx"

"@FujiYoSean cmon here you can touch the lower back now lol"

"@FujiYoSean marry me"

"@FujiYoSean will you share the subscribers i have and live with me forever?"

"@FujiYoSean i know we've been friends for a long time, but i think i love you bruh. more than friends."

"@FujiYoSean SCREW BEING STRAIGHT LETS GET MARRIED."

"@FujiYoSean will you be mine?"

"@FujiYoSean if  i'm going to treat you chipotle and taco bell today will you be my boyfriend?"

And Ryan laughed his internal organs out, running out of breath.

.

Sean woke up with a start, hearing his phone vibrating on his bedside table.

"Notifications from Ryan?"

He muttered, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

He tapped on the push notification, and he was brought to the glorious thread where Ryan mentioned Sean and... you know what I mean.

"Oh, I see. This was in his bucket list. To prank me with being gay."

Sean sighed with a hint of anger in his tone.

But then, he smiled widely as he remember one thing from his bucket list.

"Let's see what's your reaction when I do this, Ry."

.

Ryan stopped laughing and inhaled some air when his phone buzzed.

"OH YAY HE PLAYED ALONG!"

He yelled happily, rolling on the bed.

He stopped to look at the notification he received from Sean.

"@TheRealRyanHiga, i know you're my best bud ry but this friendship's over. treat me to chipotle if you want me to be friends with you again. :D"

His wide grin went upside down when he read Sean's response.

"Wait. WAIT. SEAN NO NONONONONO."

He tapped on Sean's username but he was restricted to go on his profile because he was blocked by him.

Sean also unfollowed him on Twitter, on Instagram, everything.

Sean also unfriended him from Facebook.

"WHAT THE HELL--- SIRI, CALL SEAN FUJIYOSHI."

Ryan freaked out.

He tried calling Sean but he was unattended.

Ryan quickly stood up from his bed and looked for his car keys.

Once he found them, he rushed to his walk-in closet to wear on some pants and a hoodie.

He then ran downstairs and got on his car.

"Oh, shit. My phone, MY PHONE."

He went outside of his car and went inside his house to pick his phone up on his bedroom.

He picked his phone up, shoved it in his pocket, and went back to the car swiftly.

"GODDAMMIT SEAN YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!"

Ryan cursed, and started driving to Sean's place.

Sometimes, pranks can go too far.

Even for a prank, Ryan's heart broke into a million pieces just because of two words.

FRIENDSHIP'S OVER.

"YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY YOU BASTARD. EVEN THOUGH I PRANKED YOU, I STILL LOVE YOU IN THE MOST HETEROSEXUAL WAY."

.

A/N:

HI ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

The smut chap's going to take loong because I have freaking four drafts. Meaning, 4 ideas.

2 are suggested, 2 are from me, but the smut chap in on the last idea I have. (Spoiler: It's Psychopath!Sean and Victim!Ryan.)

But yeah, I'm experiencing writer's block for the idea, and we just hit 300 reads, so I think I should update even just for a little.

Yeah, it's some crappy and short oneshot again. But not that fluff.

But the situation is like Ryan opening up to lamps on Twitter that him and Sean were on and Sean wasn't ready yet.

I REPEAT, THE SITUATION IS LIKE THAT, BUT THE SITUATION WASN'T REALLY LIKE THAT.

And a vote because Ryan's freaking out asf?

Nah. I'm not forcing you to vote. Vote if you wanted to. And don't vote if you don't feel like it.

And yeah. HAPPY 300 READS!

It's actually 312 reads right now, but whatever.

(Bonus fact: I got this idea from Twitter. Again. If you have Twitter, you know all the commotion there, almost all of the lamps have Ryan's unicorn icon and have Ryan Higa as display name.

And a friend of mine suggested that we should go and tweet Sean stuff, because we're Ryan at the moment, and we want Syan to be real for a day.)

You might think it's fun to have ideas for almost everything I see, but no, it's not.

Because when a bunch of ideas pop in your mind, you don't know which idea to register on the pad first. It's kinda stressing. (That's the reason why I developed my overthinking.)

So, there you have it!

Suggest your What Ifs below, if you have one. :/

Thanks for reading!

I have this rushed because school starts on Monday.

And I have to limit my hours to the internet (if you read FFT, you know what I mean).

I love you guys, the smut chap maybe in 3 weeks or more. Depends on schedule, though.

And updates will be moved on the Weekends, since I'm only allowed to use the laptop on weekends.

But I'll try to be sneaky after class, go to a computer shop, and update.

Bye!

Hugs and kisses,

Marie.