[Later]~ Mad Crossdresser

...

"Travis! We have the photos!" They said in unison, rushing towards the couch to catch their breath.

"Good. Now all you have to do is give me your phone and I can upload the photos on the internet."

"Yeah, but I think you might have to do it fast." Said Dante.

"Why?"

"Well, Laurance sort of saw me when I was taking the pictures..." Dante said, scratching the back of his neck. "And by the expression on his face... I think he's gonna kill us."

"Damn right!" Laurance kick opened the door. Red-Faced.

"Meep."

"O-okay Laurance w-we can explain!" Said Dante holding up his hands in defense.

"You better explain! Why the hell were you taking pictures of me!" Laurance yelled, slamming his fist on a table.

"IT WAS TRAVIS'S IDEA!" Garroth shouted, shoving Travis in front of the angry brunette. "Kill him not us, W-we're innocent!"

With no response, Travis looked at Laurance with pitiful eyes, begging for his life.

"H-hey look, Laur I-I can explain." Travis was scared his stumbled on his own words. It wasn't good when Laurance was REALLY angry.

"You better! I was waiting for that sentence!"

"Look, I was only trying to get you more costumers-"

"Why? We have enough horny bastards already."

"So I can work there. At least let me finish my sentence, geez"

"What?"

"Okay, this is how it would go." Travis covered Laurance's eyes. "Now imagine this. The café is in trouble, the really cute waitress girl needs help, and of course I come in, they fall in love with me and I finally get to be the hero." Travis uncovered Laurance's and crossed his arms.

"..... I doubt they will ever hire a idiot like you."

"heh we'll see little Laurance~"

"Shut up Travis."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

Finally. I finished this part (@ ̄ρ ̄@)zzzz