ch. 15

> Taylor's POV <
where was Dev? he wasn't in bed anymore.
was I just imagining that he was there? huh.

"BOO!" someone yelled behind me, causing me to jump.

"Dev, what the hell!" I said trying to be serious. I couldn't help but laugh.

He started laughing with me, then brought me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. it was all my fault." he said, talking about the speaker incident, while trying to hold back tears.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him. "Dev, stop blaming yourself. you didn't do anything wrong. I love you."

"I love you too." he said.

we just stayed there in each other's arms. it felt so right. I don't know what's gonna happen next though. I don't wanna be the reason that they can't continue their tour.

---

we were eating pancakes, sitting at my window seat together, laughing at jokes. my laugh faded away.

"aren't you guys leaving again? for tour?" I asked.

his smiled faded away too, "yeah... "

I sadly nodded my head and continued eating my pancakes.

"when?" I asked.

"in two days."

"oh.." I slowly chewed my pancake

"I'm gonna make it up to you" he said, putting his plate to the side.

I giggled and asked, "and how might you do that?"

"It's gonna be a surprise" he smirked. "go change and we'll get going."

I nodded and went into the bathroom. I changed, put on my makeup, and brushed my hair. I came out of the bathroom and looked at Devin who was on his phone.

his attention all went on me. his mouth opened but no words came out. he finally said, "Damn Ma" he got up and grabbed my hand. he twirled me around and said, "your body is too smoochie. maybe you should change. guys are gonna be staring at you" I laughed and said, "Dev, this is for you. I'm yours and only yours."  I gave him a kiss and walked with him down the stairs. We put our plates in the sink then left the house.

we walked over to his car. he ran in front of me and opened the passenger side door for me. I sat down and he closed the door, then ran to the drivers side.

---

we got out of the car as I followed Devin. he took my hand and led me to the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. a crystal clear waterfall. my mouth was wide open. It was gorgeous. he walked me over to a cave that was hidden behind the waterfall.

we sat down at a spot where it was dry

we sat down at a spot where it was dry. Devin put down a blanket, he ran back to the car, and came back with a box of pizza, cups, and a giant bottle of Baja Blast.

I thanked him and we started eating. I was the happiest person ever.

"I can't believe you did this for me." I said.

"of course Babygirl, anything for you." he replied, rubbing my lower back.

there were other people there, who couldn't see us. it was hilarious. Devin and I started talking and joking around. after eating, I went closer to the water fall. I grabbed my empty cup and filled it with the water. it was cold af. I sneaked behind Devin, who was drinking his soda, and poured the water on top of his head.

"HOLY SHIII" Devin yelled. "TAYLOR THATS FREAKING COLD"

I started laughing at the angry, soaked Devin. as I was laughing. I felt cold water splatter on top of me.

"REVENGGGGGGE" Devjn said as I screamed.

I started laughing as he pulled me into a hug. a cold hug.

his grip around my waist became tighter. he looked me into my eyes, and kissed me.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I've never felt so loved before.

---

A/N:
hey yall :) just wanted to thank you again for voting. you make me happy. I'm excited to release my Kevin book very soon. thank you again! 💜💜💜