ch. 12

> Taylor's POV <
once we arrived, we each got our wrist bands and went straight into the park. the smell of cotton candy and hot dogs filled the air, my stomach grumbled a bit. I took Devin by the hand as we walked through the place, observing each ride. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I looked to see it was Daniel.

"let's go onto that roller coaster." he whispered. I smiled and pulled Devin in that direction. as we were getting closer, he stopped and said, "oh hell nah." I laughed and said, "come on! it'll be fine! you can grab my hand if you want." he smirked at me and said, "what else can I grab?" my face went from a smile to a straight face, "boi I swear to god, I'm gonna smack those noodles right off of your head."

we laughed together and waited in line. we finally got seated on the coaster, and waited about five minutes until we heard the employee yell, "are you guys ready?" everyone said "yeah!" in excitement, except for Devin, lmao.

the ride started going, and we made our way to the top of the coaster. this was gonna be good.

*skip ride*

we got off the roller coaster, laughing. surprisingly, Devin kinda enjoyed that one. we walked over to the fried food stand, as Devin said, "thanks for trying, but I still don't like roller coasters." I playfully rolled me eyes. I saw a few girls running towards us with their phones out. they were digaz. I wonder how Devin is gonna respond. I mean, he posted a picture saying we were together, but I hope he doesn't get nervous.

they stopped running and said, "hi! can we get pictures?" they asked. Kevin said yeah while Daniel and Dev nodded. they took pictures with them, then they came up to me. "can we get a picture with you too? you're so pretty" I smiled at them and replied, "of course! and thank you! so are you."

after the pictures, they giggled and asked Devin, "do you treat her right?" I laughed and looked at Devin. he smiled and looked at me saying, "yeah. she's the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. ever since I met her, I just couldn't stop thinking about her. so much feelings." I blushed and grabbed his hand, intertwining my fingers with his. I'm so happy. but I'm gonna miss him so much.

we gave the digaz our goodbye hugs, and got some food. after we ate and rode a couple rides, it was time to leave.

we got into the car, and started our way to my house. the car was full of silence. I sat next to Dev with my head rested on his shoulder, and his rested on my head. he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb.

we arrived at my house. Tiffany and I stepped out, so did Lexi and the boys. we hugged Lexi, then Daniel and Kev. Tiffany hugged Devin and said bye. they pulled away and I was just standing there. I know I was gonna see them again, but I hate goodbyes. Devin wrapped his arms tightly around my waist as I wrapped mine tightly around his neck. I was on my tip- toes, and we were rocking from side to side. as we were still holding on to each other, we faced each other. he leaned in and gave me a kiss. we pulled away and smiled at each other. they all got in the car and drove away.

Tiffany and I stepped inside the house, and threw our bodies on the couch.

"I miss them." I said

Tiffany giggled saying, "we were just with them 30 seconds ago."

I giggled with her and replied, "I know. let's go see the tickets."

we found the tickets on my moms makeup desk, and looked at the concert date. it was in a week. I was so excited to surprise my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
author's note:
writing the next chapter 😛💙