1

1.  The One Where Allison Gets a Roommate

• • •

The Central Perk was a quiet little coffee shop on the corner of the street Allison currently resided in. 

She was never quite fond of the place, but she met there often to talk with her friends about work, love, and the fact that they all say there on Wednesday morning when they should be at their jobs.

She met with her closest friends and her irritatingly awkward brother, Stiles. Or, as Allison always said when she was younger, step brother.

Allison's mother had remarried Stiles' father when both her and Stiles were very young.  Making them grow up as if they were related by blood. 

Allison's mother always treated Stiles like he was her very own son, but sometimes that very fact became an issue for Allison. 

Stiles was what Allison liked to call 'the favorite'.  From medals to awards in everything but sports, Stiles was the child parents dreamt of.  Whereas Allison was always known as the 'little chubby around the edges' kid.  Which was a nickname given to her by the one only, Allison's brother, Stiles Stilinski.

Luckily, Allison grew out of that awkward teen stage that everyone goes through and lost a tremendous amount of weight.

Now she lives in the Big Apple with her brother; Stiles, his old roommate from college; Scott McCall, Scott's new roommate; Isaac Lahey, and one of her closest friends; Kira Yukimura.

Basically life was pretty much looking good for Allison at this point.  She had her life figured out and everything.

But that all changes when her former best friend from high school, Lydia Martin, rushes into Allison's life once again in only a wedding gown.

And the one thing Lydia forgot to bring was a wedding invitation for Allison.

But at least, she has her friends.

• • •

"There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with." Allison exasperated not wanting to talk about the man any longer.

She sat on the small couch with four pairs of eyes staring her down. Waiting to hear her next sentence.

"Come on. You're going out with the guy. There's got to be something wrong with him." Isaac pleaded with Allison hoping he could hear a story a little more interesting than his life at the moment.

Allison ignored the comment before turning her head to Scott to hear his thoughts. "So, does he have a hump and a hairpiece?"

Allison rolled her eyes knowing that Scott comment wouldn't have been much better than Isaac's.

"Wait, does he eat chalk?" Kira looked up at Allison thinking she knew the answer.

Allison looked at Kira before mouthing 'what' knowing that Kira was a little crazy.

"Just 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl." Kira said before sighing in concern remembering her previous boyfriend issues.