preface

LYDIA MARTIN is a fashion enthusiast and Allison Argent's best friend from childhood. After nearly marrying Jackson Whittemore, whom she realizes she does not love she moves in with her long lost childhood friend Allison Argent living across from two unique individuals, Scott McCall and Isaac Lahey.

ALLISON ARGENT is known for her perfectionist, bossy, competitive, and obsessive-compulsive nature. Allison is often jokingly teased by her previous roommate; Kira Yukimura, two neighbors; Scott McCall and Isaac Lahey, her brother; Stiles Stilinski, and her childhood best friend; Lydia Martin for having been extremely overweight as a child especially by her older step brother Stiles Stilinski.

KIRA YUKIMURA is an eccentric masseuse and self-taught musician. Kira is known for her hard upbringing as a child, with a suicidal mother forcing her to live on the streets from a young age. Kira is ditsy but street smart. She's known for her quirky songs and hippi demeanor and most of all her evil identical twin 'Ursula'.

ISAAC LAHEY is a struggling actor and food lover who becomes famous for his role in a soap opera 'Days of Our Lives' as Dr. Drake Ramoray. Isaac is a simple-minded, stupidly charming, and mostly caring womanizer. He's also known for being roommates with Scott McCall.

SCOTT MCCALL is known for his awkward demeanor and cheesy jokes. No one really knows where he works or what he does, but throughout his time with his neighbors be begin to develop feelings for an unlikely character, Allison Argent. Scott McCall also is best friends with Allison Argent's brother Stiles Stilinski who he's known since his college days.

STILES STILINSKI is Allison Argent's awkward and nerdy older step brother. He works as a paleontologist at a local dinosaur museum. Stiles is a sweet-natured man of good humor, although he is often clumsy and socially awkward. Especially when it comes to the girl he's been in love with since childhood, Lydia Martin. Stiles is also well known for his three failed marriage, his first being Malia Tate, a woman he fell in love with, later to realize she was a lesbian.